shwdd

Jul 16, 2023
anyone succeeded to run dlc in mobile? I can run non-modded-and-non-dlc version fine.
I tried several times but most of the time there would be no text in any conversation also color mods don't work, I think most mods that put png files into game data like uncensored mods or color mods won't work. anybody put the all-in-one-modded game here please.

Reactions: Sukkondezz

Krugg

Dec 16, 2021
It's a bit sad to see that almost no one likes the color mod... well I guess as they say "There are many colors for tastes" (hehe sounds ironic).

For my part, I advise that you install the FFFOX mod from the beginning since there are some scenes that occur as you progress in the story and if you install it at the end you would miss them, the truth is that in my opinion this mod is very well done, now that the decisions and scenes fit completely with the game's life simulation system, a job very well done.
Just saying the game would be nearly unplayable for me without your mod and I mean that for both of these games. Your work is great!

• Red Heart
Reactions: Daseson

NO_IDENTITY

Sep 30, 2024
Help!!
I got error "The next character could not be cached....bla bla" when in game menu
I'm just extract the base game,install Mello decensor mod, install fffox mod, Colour mod

Is there something wrong with my install order?

Byzz2077

Oct 2, 2023
i have it i mean night bed hscene with gray hair
Are you talking about this one?

Share: More Colorful Textures (PC/Android)
I decided to upload these colorful textures because someone else wanted to use them.

This incomplete light-colored version was drawn by a Chinese artist named " ", who finished drawing it in August 2022. At that time, he only shared it in a QQ group chat, without charging or officially releasing it, he just drew it casually and shared it with others.

This color version features more colorful textures, including toilet sex and all nighttime sex in color.
At first, I had no idea who the author of the color version was, but I asked around and eventually found out.

I compared the existing parts of Daseson's Color Mod v0.84C, and sorted out the color textures for toilet sex and all night sex that are more than Daseson. Just unzip it and cover it in the game.

I also specially made a copy for the Android RPG Maker version. The textures of the RPGM version and the Wolf version are a little different. The Wolf version supports .jpg but the RPGM version does not. The Wolf version uses connected pictures, with several pictures connected together; while the RPGM version needs to cut these connected pictures into single 540px images.
I will release a PC version and an Android version at the same time:
Color texture by “一只马儿”-Wolf/PC/Steam
Color texture by “一只马儿”-RPG Maker/Android/HBOX

mario6714

Jun 22, 2020

I decided to upload these colorful textures because someone else wanted to use them.

This incomplete light-colored version was drawn by a Chinese artist named " ", who finished drawing it in August 2022. At that time, he only shared it in a QQ group chat, without charging or officially releasing it, he just drew it casually and shared it with others.

This color version features more colorful textures, including toilet sex and all nighttime sex in color.
At first, I had no idea who the author of the color version was, but I asked around and eventually found out.

I compared the existing parts of Daseson's Color Mod v0.84C, and sorted out the color textures for toilet sex and all night sex that are more than Daseson. Just unzip it and cover it in the game.

I also specially made a copy for the Android RPG Maker version. The textures of the RPGM version and the Wolf version are a little different. The Wolf version supports .jpg but the RPGM version does not. The Wolf version uses connected pictures, with several pictures connected together; while the RPGM version needs to cut these connected pictures into single 540px images.
One question, can you do the same thing for the last release from Daseson mod for the android version? thx

Crisisc0re

Mar 30, 2024
It's a bit sad to see that almost no one likes the color mod... well I guess as they say "There are many colors for tastes" (hehe sounds ironic).

For my part, I advise that you install the FFFOX mod from the beginning since there are some scenes that occur as you progress in the story and if you install it at the end you would miss them, the truth is that in my opinion this mod is very well done, now that the decisions and scenes fit completely with the game's life simulation system, a job very well done.
Can't think of any medium where B&W would be preferable to coloured, 99% of games are better in colour, same with movies, anime, even manga.
Didn't have a problem with this being in Monochrome, but color'd was basically like an additional DLC.

Stumbled on here cause I saw coloured pictures on steam and wanted to know how where the hell people were getting those, the joys of colourful images instead of B&W, the game looked far better after messing with the wolfram extractor and whatnot, god-bless.

There's very few things that look better in B&W, don't sell yourself short in that aspect.

• Red Heart

Lancelot821

May 1, 2024

Believe me bro, you're a god damn hero

• Red Heart

Xeikatsu

Dec 6, 2022
anyone succeeded to run dlc in mobile? I can run non-modded-and-non-dlc version fine.
I tried several times but most of the time there would be no text in any conversation also color mods don't work, I think most mods that put png files into game data like uncensored mods or color mods won't work. anybody put the all-in-one-modded game here please.
If your talking about winlator/exagear probably phone related problem especially OS android12-14
me Played b4 i deleted this i have evry mod & dlc work just fine(still hoping some1 whip daseson to finaly finish everythin)

another thing don't take this seriously i don't hate daseson just in case you misunderstood, the reason i played this game till dlc came out was him my only complain s/he remove or fully color h scene...imouto be monochrome while bg is colored :coffee::KEK:

Xeikatsu

Dec 6, 2022
I'll try this later and report the results. I already ran Imperial Gatekeeper on of Winlator even with 3d Graphic Mode. Also I ran this game, Hizashi no Naka no Riaru [Mu Soft] and both works without Locale Emulator (Imouto_prpr version of Imouto Fantasy same). Didn't notice any difference in fps if set japanese locale.
Where can I find a thread about emulators? Don't want to rubbish here.
Discord(most of the members are snobish but they have guide and tired from explaining things, so good luck)
Youtube(too many lonk with ads but its available)

Pm me if you want discord i disable this thread as you can see notif nvr stop on this thread

Edit: i don't recommend games like this(hizashi) its mouse pointer sensitive and will also test your patience for perfect run :coffee: :KEK:

Maki_

Dec 7, 2019
I hadn't tried looking it up until now but it looks like it has an effect on penis flashing (seems to guarantee a good result). Didn't find any other actions it affects, though it's very possible that I missed something.
Little disappointing but thank you for checking.

Samenbank

Oct 27, 2020
It's a bit sad to see that almost no one likes the color mod...
How can you just think that?
Your mod was installed from the first day i started the game until today!
The game would not be half of the fun without your mod.

The only thing i maybe could (very quietly) complain about is that the h-scenes are not coloured.
But it's been a while since i downloaded the last update, so lets see if it's not outdated...

No one likes it, tststs... *headshaking*

• Red Heart

Atsushi-ATS

Jul 14, 2023

Thank you for this! I'll use this for the time being while waiting for Daseson's version! :)

4.70 star(s) 91 Votes