Wander234567

May 23, 2023
Can only choose Wine version when you create the container. Just create a new one. Also make sure to download and install the 9.2 version since its a separate plugin (on the same download page as Winlator apk itself).
So i solved this problem and now i have another issue . This is my phone can you check if its can handle the game? And also if yes why my fps drop and so low and crash . I did every step you guide
Screenshot_2024-10-07-19-47-20-090_com.cpuid.cpu_z.jpg

Reactions: BartzV

winceptor

Jan 8, 2023
So i solved this problem and now i have another issue . This is my phone can you check if its can handle the game? And also if yes why my fps drop and so low and crash . I did every step you guide
View attachment 4108654
Your phone is a bit weaker than mine, but should be enough to play normal version of game still. Try setting the advanced tab setting "box" mode to "performance". Or post all the setting pages and ill see if theres something you can do. If your game is crashing then maybe you have to change the "Box64 version" in Winlator settings (swipe from left side menu). Try version 0.2.8 which you can download and install separately.

Wander234567

May 23, 2023
Your phone is a bit weaker than mine, but should be enough to play normal version of game still. Try setting the advanced tab setting "box" mode to "performance". Or post all the setting pages and ill see if theres something you can do. If your game is crashing then maybe you have to change the "Box64 version" in Winlator settings (swipe from left side menu). Try version 0.2.8 which you can download and install separately.
Which settings? The winlator "menu settings" or the container settings

Wander234567

May 23, 2023
And also what do you mean the normal version? Without the DLC? Oh 1 more i tried the first option you said its still crash and low fps here the settings
View attachment XRecorder_08102024_195724.mp4

Last edited:

winceptor

Jan 8, 2023
And also what do you mean the normal version? Without the DLC? Oh 1 more i tried the first option you said its still crash and low fps here the settings
View attachment 4111568
Try setting Box64 preset in Container->Advanced to Performance.
Alternatively you could try some other build of winlator or trying different settings. Its very difficult to tell what is wrong.

One thing is, did you make sure to copy the game to E: drive? Otherwise it will keep loading from slower storage and run even worse.

What about configuration of the actual game? Make sure you arent trying to run it in software mode.

And by normal game i mean unmodded one. Dlc should be fine.

Another solution which I doubt will help at all is to try my old build of winlator. Normally it runs even worse than the one by longjunyu but you could try it i guess. You can install it next to longjunyu version.

(get the one with "winceptor" in the name of apk)

Radiance7

Sep 16, 2024
In the Kagura version, did they remove the option to wash your sister's back and head during the bath scene? :confused:

ExtraMayo

Jul 29, 2024
Anyone know how to get the yukari CG and the other girls storylines H scene as well as the CGs in for the ocean and hot spring as well as the kitchen and morning scene im day 130 i beat the monkey and blew up the inn only thing i havent finish so far is the kill stuff weekend request and the grand adventure.

Reactions: anifighting

Wander234567

May 23, 2023
Try setting Box64 preset in Container->Advanced to Performance.
Alternatively you could try some other build of winlator or trying different settings. Its very difficult to tell what is wrong.

One thing is, did you make sure to copy the game to E: drive? Otherwise it will keep loading from slower storage and run even worse.

What about configuration of the actual game? Make sure you arent trying to run it in software mode.

And by normal game i mean unmodded one. Dlc should be fine.

Another solution which I doubt will help at all is to try my old build of winlator. Normally it runs even worse than the one by longjunyu but you could try it i guess. You can install it next to longjunyu version.

(get the one with "winceptor" in the name of apk)
thanks i solved it . Can you explain details about how to put imouto control files into the game . after import it in "settings" tabs i dont know what to do

Last edited:
Reactions: Roma_B

winceptor

Jan 8, 2023
thanks i solved it . Can you explain details about how to put imouto control files into the game . after import it in "settings" tabs i dont know what to do
Before running game, run the configuration exe and check settings. Make sure you dont set game as fullscreen by default.
Heres my settings for example:
Screenshot_2024-10-10-19-55-08-11_b6022cb7d1a61f21e4fe914c8728a54c.jpg

While game is running open "Input Controls" by opening Winlator menu (swipe from left side of screen).
Screenshot_2024-10-10-19-58-47-29_b6022cb7d1a61f21e4fe914c8728a54c.jpg

There first enable "Simulate touch screen", then select "imouto" from the preset list.
Screenshot_2024-10-10-19-58-56-10_b6022cb7d1a61f21e4fe914c8728a54c.jpg

After that return to game and press F4 button to toggle fullscreen. The rest just try playing and figure out by trying.
Screenshot_2024-10-10-19-59-04-48_b6022cb7d1a61f21e4fe914c8728a54c.jpg

I attached relevant screenshots. To each step, but dont mind me using FFFox mod and color mod (those make game run even worse in some cases), but i like them so whatever. Worth it.

Extra step:

If you dont want to change input settings each time you play, make a shortcut of game (it will appear in shortcuts menu of Winlator and can even be added to your phone home screen i think).
Screenshot_2024-10-10-19-59-39-59_b6022cb7d1a61f21e4fe914c8728a54c.jpg

(use right click to open this, by using 2 fingers to click or press rmb button if you have input overlay on)

After that, exit container and go to winlator shortcuts menu. And change imouto game settings. And enable those input settings by default. Them just click that shortcut to play directly. No need to open container separately etc.
Screenshot_2024-10-10-20-00-36-76_b6022cb7d1a61f21e4fe914c8728a54c.jpg

Bonus for possible performance improvement:
I have been experimenting and noticed that changing to WineD3D and Performance preset might work better for Imouto Fantasy (if it doesnt crash). So try setting game like this.
Screenshot_2024-10-10-20-06-55-45_b6022cb7d1a61f21e4fe914c8728a54c.jpg Screenshot_2024-10-10-20-07-02-54_b6022cb7d1a61f21e4fe914c8728a54c.jpg

Wander234567

May 23, 2023
Before running game, run the configuration exe and check settings. Make sure you dont set game as fullscreen by default.
View attachment 4118648

While game is running open "Input Controls" by opening Winlator menu (swipe from left side of screen).
View attachment 4118649

There first enable "Simulate touch screen", then select "imouto" from the preset list.
View attachment 4118655

After that return to game and press F4 button to toggle fullscreen. The rest just try playing and figure out by trying.
View attachment 4118660

I attached relevant screenshots. To each step, but dont mind me using FFFox mod and color mod (those make game run even worse in some cases), but i like them so whatever. Worth it.

Extra step:

If you dont want to change input settings each time you play, make a shortcut of game (it will appear in shortcuts menu of Winlator and can even be added to your phone home screen i think).
View attachment 4118678

(use right click to open this, by using 2 fingers to click or press rmb button if you have input overlay on)

After that, exit container and go to winlator shortcuts menu. And change imouto game settings. And enable those input settings by default. Them just click that shortcut to play directly. No need to open container separately etc.
View attachment 4118683

I have been experimenting and noticed that changing to WineD3D and Performance preset might work better for Imouto Fantasy (if it doesnt crash). So try setting game like this.
View attachment 4118690 View attachment 4118692
thank you so much

Jul 12, 2022
View attachment 4118648

View attachment 4118649

View attachment 4118655

View attachment 4118660

Extra step:

View attachment 4118678

View attachment 4118683

How to run a game? I already extract the file but still can't run it on winlator?

Wander234567

May 23, 2023
View attachment 4118648

View attachment 4118649

View attachment 4118655

View attachment 4118660

Extra step:

View attachment 4118678

View attachment 4118683

Okay there is a problem i can't swipe . I tried but it doesnt appear

4.70 star(s) 91 Votes