RPGM Living with Tsunade [v0.38] [Bitawastaken]

4.30 star(s) 13 Votes

Lambert911

Apr 25, 2018
Gonna wait until .90 I guess. Where Naruto bangs Tsun a lot and leave out Hinata with Neji I guess?

keadla

May 31, 2022
how can i hit the anko
To perform Rasengan, users collect the chakra in the palm of their hand, which they quickly rotate in several directions to give the chakra a spherical shape. There are no hand seals in it, which theoretically simplifies its study and use, and does not require additional chakra to maintain when it is properly formed.

• Haha
Reactions: BitaWT

Lewyn Collins

Engaged Member
Nov 16, 2021
Is it just me or the game has no music? The whole intro is basically mute, and I just started playing after the intro and no music either.

cqcoz

Oct 11, 2023
Nice combat bro AHAHAAHAHAHHA
Dude, just add the godmode at this point, this shit is miserabe. Mobs attacking from behind, block doesn't work half of the time, mobs strafing, character moving or facing wrong direction.
well this is the first game for the creator so why did u expect so much from it ... and still the game is good for a first upload and the animations r very good too

Reactions: MrJogt and lTTMl

cqcoz

Oct 11, 2023
you didnt get it cuz u used an old update save , sadly u neet to do it again but .... u can see in the ninja path the new thing but it will be completed even if u didnt do it and u can redo it

SiriusDar17

Aug 11, 2017
Hi, quest THE POWER OF SAKE, how do i finish it ? Im stuck here! :) Can't you have sake and an aphrodisiac on the same day? Is it even possible? :) Thx for answer.

S.

BitaWT

Jan 19, 2018
Hi, quest THE POWER OF SAKE, how do i finish it ? Im stuck here! :) Can't you have sake and an aphrodisiac on the same day? Is it even possible? :) Thx for answer.

S.
Give her sake in the morning (Monday or Wednesday), and on the same day, go to ichiraku, start working and she will appear to interact, put the aphrodisiac in her food (make sure you have 3 stealth), once done, go to the door of Naruto's room.

Last edited:
Reactions: SiriusDar17
4.30 star(s) 13 Votes