RPGM Living with Tsunade [v0.38] [Bitawastaken]

4.30 star(s) 13 Votes

lesgoxxx

Jul 7, 2022
Or give a options with or without socks
I was gonna suggest that but thought it could be inconvenient to the dev on the programming side.

Now for the animation side, socks may be easy to draw but then the footjob would leave out the actual object of appreciation in the kink that is called foot fetish.

So I've come up with a better idea to appeal to both sock and barefoot preferences.

It's a really simple compromise: One foot is bare while the other wears sock. This means minimal work for the dev while still being able to appeal to the foot fetish kink from more than one angle.

Ofc, it's best if the dev can implement the options instead but that's going the extra mile for this one specific kink, and this game isn't focused on that, unfortunately.

• Haha
Reactions: cqcoz and zamu3l

-FlavorTown-

Aug 2, 2017
Been keeping an eye on this game. Looks to have promise just waiting for more content. Are there any sex scenes with Tsunade yet or still just spying and nudeshots?

Reactions: R94

cqcoz

Oct 11, 2023
Been keeping an eye on this game. Looks to have promise just waiting for more content. Are there any sex scenes with Tsunade yet or still just spying and nudeshots?
Not yet sadly , maybe soon cuz its been a while since the last update

xxxbhay

Mar 12, 2023
this is the best nauto h game i have played for even a beta.i can see all the potential in this game. the story is fun cant wait for the next update

Reactions: cqcoz

xxxbhay

Mar 12, 2023
how about adding a imagination scene naruto thinging about doing it with tsunade and maybe tsunade even catching him.this wouldnt effect the phasing of the story.

Reactions: BitaWT

Xiriguidum

Sep 20, 2018
I'm getting a message of "potentially dangerous file" when downloading it... anyone having trouble with virus or something?

4.30 star(s) 13 Votes