RPGM Living with Tsunade [v0.38] [Bitawastaken]

4.30 star(s) 13 Votes

Skaldy

Nov 7, 2017
has development of this game reached obligatory kage bunshin jutsu gangbang scenes yet?

Ruckus117

Oct 6, 2022
The quests that require stat levels seem to be off by one, such as if it requires int 3 you actually need 4. Might be an issue.

Last edited:
Reactions: BitaWT

gab06x

Jul 8, 2019
Super duper promising!! The smooth hand stroking is so goooood! And the little details like Tsunade's slight wrinkles really captures her maturity! Really looking forward to this, hope it gets more recognition, so it can keep progressing and hopefully not abandoned :love::love::love:

BitaWT

Jan 19, 2018
I'm getting a bunch of js errors and don't know how to fix them.
Are you trying to play from android? the game is still only for pc, I can't convert it to android yet because of problems with some plugins that I will eventually remove, sorry.

MilfLove678

Nov 15, 2018
So old saves aren't working, still no segs. I do like build up, but for as little as we get per update I'm afraid of just of how long we're going to have to wait until we finally get it. But I'm stealth 4 right now and one of the quests for Tsunade is to reach steal 3 with Anko but I'm stealth 4 right now and I still have the mission saying to get to stealth 3. Is anyone else having this issue?

Aug 19, 2020
"The power of Sake" quest doesn't seem possible? It says to give her sake in the morning and aphrodisiac in ichiraku but i've never seen her at ichiraku.

gordon101

Nov 12, 2017
still a bit bare bones, game does have potential, how many H games that do naruto series not have naruto as lead, a ton of them lol. Nice to see him staring in his own game for once

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
LivingWithTsunade-0.33
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

ICumForHentai

Jul 21, 2020
I hate RPGM usually, but I'm very interested in this game. Are the RPGM control components very light? Or are they unbearable like most RPGM games?

Reactions: revell69
4.30 star(s) 13 Votes