• Yes

Votes: 8,364 82.1%
  • No

Votes: 1,824 17.9%

• Total voters

buktccbfc71

Engaged Member
Dec 30, 2020
Update is coming soon, I have it on good authority that the author is in the middle of relocating their residence. Relocating always has challenges, one of which of course is re establishing internet. They are still working on the story. It has not been abandoned.
Thanks a lot :love: :love:...WE WAIT..... 9pK.gif

• Haha
Reactions: cream98

ebuzz

Nov 27, 2020
hey is there a walkthrough ?
at the current development of the game, there is no walkthrough needed. its fairly linear and the choices you do get just change the story graphics.
There is however, discussion of making it more interactive.

ebuzz

Nov 27, 2020
just a heads up, when you get the this release version, you will have to start a new game. this game is in beta and as always when a game is in development there will be changes. Many variables had been changed, causing this situation. good news is, since a restart is required you can 1. spam click to chapter 5, or 2. play through and enjoy some the very subtle dialog changes. Its your dime folks.
The author really appreciates your patience with these changes along with the personal life issue delays. The Author is very determined to comply with their promise of monthly updates. However, and they hope you understand, because this is not their sole income and this is a part time gig and family and work do take priority, that the fans will be patient with future updates.
the Author has no intention of abandoning this project and even has future plans of which I would like to call "Stanny Stans Shorts". basically these will be very short games on between larger projects.
Cheers and thank you for your patience.
Future plans for the game will be a gallery feature as several have requested this. And more interactivity. the author's rendering skills have vastly improved since the original release and they are getting more proficient and expedient in creating images.
Case in point I recently made a suggestion on some game flow issues and the author provided 14 more renders in less than 24 hours to make some very subtle game changes . That there folks is determination if I ever seen it.

Last edited:

WALKUR

Oct 21, 2020
just a heads up, when you get the this release version, you will have to start a new game. this game is in beta and as always when a game is in development there will be changes. Many variables had been changed, causing this situation. good news is, since a restart is required you can 1. spam click to chapter 5, or 2. play through and enjoy some the very subtle dialog changes. Its your dime folks.
The author really appreciates your patience with these changes along with the personal life issue delays. The Author is very determined to comply with their promise of monthly updates. However, and they hope you understand, because this is not their sole income and this is a part time gig and family and work do take priority, that the fans will be patient with future updates.
the Author has no intention of abandoning this project and even has future plans of which I would like to call "Stanny Stans Shorts". basically these will be very short games on between larger projects.
Cheers and thank you for your patience.
Future plans for the game will be a gallery feature as several have requested this. And more interactivity. the author's rendering skills have vastly improved since the original release and they are getting more proficient and expedient in creating images.
Case in point I recently made a suggestion on some game flow issues and the author provided 14 more renders in less than 24 hours to make some very subtle game changes . That there folks is determination if I ever seen it.
is there a release date?

Woodalicca

Jun 13, 2022
Any news about the update?
Just once per month news to say " Hey, I'm still alive ", but no concrete news since May 26 on Patreon. One thing that I learned throughout the years on F95 and that I keep on repeating on several threads, is , " Don't get attached to any game here ".
Reliable and serious Devs are really rare. Among the hundreds of Devs who promote their games here, there might be only 10 or 15 trustworthy ones.

No matter what a Dev say, only trust his Actions.

3.50 star(s) 20 Votes