3.30 star(s) 23 Votes

DeeSav

Game Developer
Aug 16, 2017
DeeSav I hope you are doing ok. I take care of my folks. Hang in there, stay positive!
Hello, man. I appreciate your concern about my situation. Thank you for your attention. Honestly.

It's still a very difficult part of my life and I had to spend a lot of time to take care about my mom after her stroke. We started to talk, she tries even to walk, but the progress is so slow and takes so many efforts both from my and her sides that sometimes it looks that we should give up. But we will continue.

Soon I will publish some news on my Patreon page and share a small portion of new content with my supporters there. I really appreciate your interest and support and I'm very sorry that it takes so slow for me to get back to the art work. But I will be back. See you soon, guys!

Last edited:

menatv

Dec 6, 2019
Apparently very late to the party for this one.

Is there any PC download (Mega?) for Liza's Story? That is links that don't require $$ to download faster than 3 hours or so. The links on the first page don't seem to work now. Thanks..

patrickB

Dec 23, 2017
Apparently very late to the party for this one.

Is there any PC download (Mega?) for Liza's Story? That is links that don't require $$ to download faster than 3 hours or so. The links on the first page don't seem to work now. Thanks..
The Nopy link is up and is very fast download...

menatv

Dec 6, 2019
Unfortunately the Nopy link always times out or just fails with about 100mb or so to go each time. So that link doesn't work for me.

Any other links for WIN users?

defd©™

Engaged Member
Donor
Mar 6, 2019
This is one of the best game here.
Stunning Model Liza
So funny storyline
She is one of the best girl character in thisweb site..
she is like Marilyn Monroe... a super smart "fake-stupid" girl that can achieve everything she needs.. as every girl should be :love:
I love Liza's Story and I can't wait for a new episode of her life.

mentosa

Dec 5, 2021
DeeSav - just went though Liza's story. It was fantastic. Sure, things could be better (like the animations and plot) but considering that you are doing it on such low budget I'd say is amazing. I want to tell you the best taste in women and sexy clothing. The Liza's legs, her figure, socks and short dresses were unmatched in my opinion.

3.30 star(s) 23 Votes