3.30 star(s) 23 Votes

single_guy_from_au

Jun 18, 2023
For all fans of the character... thank you, guys!
Hi, you obviously have a talent for these kind of games or comics (and I really mean it).

So are you planning to create a new game like that (or with the same character - I am sure that all those guys from this game have friends and relatives who would love to meet Liza too). ;)

Please, don't waste your talent but instead make all your fans happy.

Thank you for your great game. (y)

Reactions: GreatBuddy

patrickB

Dec 23, 2017
Hi, you obviously have a talent for these kind of games or comics (and I really mean it).

So are you planning to create a new game like that (or with the same character - I am sure that all those guys from this game have friends and relatives who would love to meet Liza too). ;)

Please, don't waste your talent but instead make all your fans happy.

Thank you for your great game. (y)
The last thing we've seen of this Dev was a pic of him lying on a hospital bed unfortunately (I have been a member on his Patreon site), not even sure he made it through :cry:
Very sad, there was no more communication after that ...

single_guy_from_au

Jun 18, 2023
The last thing we've seen of this Dev was a pic of him lying on a hospital bed unfortunately (I have been a member on his Patreon site), not even sure he made it through :cry:
Very sad, there was no more communication after that ...
Yes, I know it was very sad.

But I thought that I saw the Developer several days ago on the site, so I thought that may be he was feeling much better now and hopefully he would continue his Great Game - because all his fans still remember the game and comics.

That would be really amazing!(y)

Reactions: patrickB

BeastMaster59

Jun 12, 2017
Yes, I know it was very sad.

But I thought that I saw the Developer several days ago on the site, so I thought that may be he was feeling much better now and hopefully he would continue his Great Game - because all his fans still remember the game and comics.

That would be really amazing!(y)
He Seems to be doing well, here is a Update from August:

1.5 years of silence
Hi everybody. It was 1.5 years when I didn't post anything. Unfortunately there's a reason of my inactivity. Those times had been very difficult for my health. I had six surgery operations while strugling my desease. Each time I hoped that it was the last one, but I was wrong. I just couldn't create anything in those circumstances. Actually, this is my first log in to the Patreon page since the last time, and I want to tell you, that I've finally won. At least the doctors tell me so.
Well, it means that I'll be back to all my friends and subscribers in the nearest future with more content. I'm in debt to those who kept supporting me all these months, so I'll try to do my best to present new products to the society.
Thank you.

Dee

So it looks like he is working on New stuff.

single_guy_from_au

Jun 18, 2023
He Seems to be doing well, here is a Update from August:

1.5 years of silence
Hi everybody. It was 1.5 years when I didn't post anything. Unfortunately there's a reason of my inactivity. Those times had been very difficult for my health. I had six surgery operations while strugling my desease. Each time I hoped that it was the last one, but I was wrong. I just couldn't create anything in those circumstances. Actually, this is my first log in to the Patreon page since the last time, and I want to tell you, that I've finally won. At least the doctors tell me so.
Well, it means that I'll be back to all my friends and subscribers in the nearest future with more content. I'm in debt to those who kept supporting me all these months, so I'll try to do my best to present new products to the society.
Thank you.

Dee

So it looks like he is working on New stuff.
I really hope this game will continue and there will be Season 2 (maybe Liza will become a friend with the girl from "Rich Family" - they looked really good on the Christmas poster).

A few days ago I decided to replay the game again - what a treat!

I saw the post from the developer too, So let's hope and pray that his health is back to normal, so he will continue creating this great masterpiece.

BeastMaster59

Jun 12, 2017
I signed up on his Patreon after he Posted that he is doing well, and will start working on new stuff, after that, not another word from him, guess he is gone again.:cry:

• Sad
Reactions: patrickB

88stanford88

Aug 12, 2022
I hope this dev will start the EP2 of this fantastic game

I love Liza :love:
Screenshot 2024-04-03 at 15.00.27.jpg Screenshot 2024-04-03 at 14.50.24.jpg Screenshot 2024-04-03 at 14.54.21.jpg
Screenshot 2024-04-03 at 14.56.32.jpg Screenshot 2024-04-03 at 14.58.56.jpg
She is absolutely the perfect "barbie-girl" every man dreams of having as a friend, just touch her in the pussy or grope her and she will be able to do nothing but get fucked while cumming like a fountain.
She is the perfect girl for any party fuck-fest occasion.:love:

• Red Heart
Reactions: GateC. and fabyoxx

Tumai

Sep 1, 2019
Yeah, radio silence since the Patreon post in Aug 23. Hope he is healthy and well but looks like we won't be getting another game.

3.30 star(s) 23 Votes