homarkc

Nov 12, 2018
In the earlier version I used auto-skip to bypass the "Fixing air conditioner" quest. This time I reload a save (before "finishing" the quest), redo the quest, and still get stuck!

YaYa_UnTIN2

Misunderstood Thinker
Donor
Dec 19, 2017
An answer please...

Mission:
Get towel for Mom (after workout) from the laundry room... found the room (barely seen, hidden hot spot navigation button), clicked on the door, and it won't let me enter. :(

Also, I cannot go up the first floor steps, but I can use the short cut in the phone's map to go to the other locations? And no, the laundry room is not shown on the map.

Thanks!

Valagost

Game Developer
Dec 29, 2018
If you are unable to enter the laundry room. Check your tasks. If you have one of the following tasks, "Get the hell outa there", "Investigate the noise" or "Go to bed", complete them and that should allow you to navigate normally again.

killerpuggs

Aug 26, 2017
nice to know most of you get the play the game i can't even get out of the first room to get the vitamins every other room is locked i can't figure out how to get out.

YaYa_UnTIN2

Misunderstood Thinker
Donor
Dec 19, 2017
If you are unable to enter the laundry room. Check your tasks. If you have one of the following tasks, "Get the hell outa there", "Investigate the noise" or "Go to bed", complete them and that should allow you to navigate normally again.
Hi Dev,

If by "Task" you mean "Missions", no I do not have those "task" any more, here's where I'm at in the missions.

Phone To do list:

Find a bolt of soft cloth (in the laundry room I can't access).
Mom needs a towel (in the laundry room I can't access).
I pick them up... (4th floor gym - Mom is there waiting for her towel, so I can't workout with weights).

Am I suppose to go back and free-roam wildly to "trigger" something else first or what? :(

Thanks for your reply.

P.S. Thanks for taking time away from your Dev time, to answer player questions here on (F95), good luck with the game.

Valagost

Game Developer
Dec 29, 2018
Hi Dev,

If by "Task" you mean "Missions", no I do not have those "task" any more, here's where I'm at in the missions.

Phone To do list:

Find a bolt of soft cloth (in the laundry room I can't access).
Mom needs a towel (in the laundry room I can't access).
I pick them up... (4th floor gym - Mom is there waiting for her towel, so I can't workout with weights).

Am I suppose to go back and free-roam wildly to "trigger" something else first or what? :(

Thanks for your reply.

P.S. Thanks for taking time away from your Dev time, to answer player questions here on (F95), good luck with the game.

We'll try to recreate this in QA. There is a local variable that is set when you enter the first floor hallway to limit navigation during the "Swap the pills" mission. For the next release we're removing this and allowing free roaming even during that mission.

Reactions: YaYa_UnTIN2

Valagost

Game Developer
Dec 29, 2018
nice to know most of you get the play the game i can't even get out of the first room to get the vitamins every other room is locked i can't figure out how to get out.
There should be a spot on the bottom of the screen to allow you to navigate upstairs.

Valagost

Game Developer
Dec 29, 2018
How do I fix the plumbing?
All I get is this:
View attachment 2468409 View attachment 2468409
Is there supposed to be some minigame in here?
This is a bug. You should have been able to get to "fix the air conditioning" until after you did this step. We're fixing it so first players will be forced to complete the missions in the intended order, and also if you happened to get into this situation it will allow you to continue.

Gall Anonim

Jul 15, 2022
...never seen a title more horrifying than that... and im pretty much used to be a hermit for most of my life xD

spike017

Aug 13, 2019
There is one quest ("Dip into the pool") left but when I am at the pool the MC says he doesn't want to and the bed won't let me sleep. Any idea?

Valagost

Game Developer
Dec 29, 2018
There is one quest ("Dip into the pool") left but when I am at the pool the MC says he doesn't want to and the bed won't let me sleep. Any idea?
Are you clicking on the pool water from the main view of the backyard? When you first enter the backyard the pool water on the left side should be clickable. If you are doing that and getting a message that you need your new suit, go to your bedroom and look on the dresser.

3.20 star(s) 30 Votes