Valagost

Game Developer
Dec 29, 2018
Stripper pole disappeared out of ambers room before I could tighten it down. Its not in the room anymore and not in my inventory. Any idea what I can do to fix this?
That would be a bug, we'll look into it. Probably need to start from a saved game at this point or wait for the next release.

demude

Jul 15, 2021
How to find the blue coding book? I click all around the bean bag chair but like nothing happen...

Valagost

Game Developer
Dec 29, 2018
How to find the blue coding book? I click all around the bean bag chair but like nothing happen...
If you don't already have it. It should be in the MC's bedroom. When you click the blue bean bag chairs it should show the book. We'll check to see if there is a bug there, but it worked during our testing.

Valagost

Game Developer
Dec 29, 2018
Also, it might be called "Science book" or something like that. We changed the variable's value in a previous release but if you are playing from a saved game that has the original description it might still be the old value.

platypushperry

Engaged Member
Jul 20, 2022
Stripper pole disappeared out of ambers room before I could tighten it down. Its not in the room anymore and not in my inventory. Any idea what I can do to fix this?
Can you please help how to get mounting brackets? I am finding the pole base but nothing works.

3.20 star(s) 30 Votes