tsunku

Engaged Member
Nov 6, 2017
cpmpletely locks up on the fix broken pipes in laundry room mission, you said that minigames were skippable but i see no way to skip it, yes i hit tab, it stays locked up. why isn't there an options setting to skip minigames?

Valagost

Game Developer
Dec 29, 2018
how to hack the ring couldn't find the right order
The hacking code is different every time. You should have plenty of guesses to get it. Yellow = Correct Symbol but might be in the wrong spot, Green = Correct Symbol in Correct Spot.

I use a basic technique:

1. Use the same symbol for all 5 positions until you know how many of each symbol is in the solution. So if you assigned numbers to the symbols start with a guess of 11111, 22222, and so on until you know how many of each symbol.
2. Next use the info from step 1 and a symbol that you know doesn't exist in the solution to get the positions of each. So if there is only 1 of the first symbol in the solution your next guess should be 1XXXX, X1XXX, XX1XX, until you get a green.
3. Continue with the other symbols. So if there is a 2 in the solution and the 1 is in the 3rd spot your next guess could be 2x1xx, x21xx, and so on.
4. Repeat until you have all 5 correct.

Valagost

Game Developer
Dec 29, 2018
how to hack the ring couldn't find the right order
If this is the coding puzzle it goes:

While(device not found)
If(timer > 30000)
log = readlog()
logline = log.getRandom()
logLine.CreatedOn = Now
log.Write(logLine)
timer.Reset()
else timer++

acesky

Dec 22, 2020
Are you clicking on the pool water from the main view of the backyard? When you first enter the backyard the pool water on the left side should be clickable. If you are doing that and getting a message that you need your new suit, go to your bedroom and look on the dresser.
where is the dresser?
beside bed?
there is no clickable point in there

Sycho

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
May 9, 2018
Proofreading could use a lot of work. There are quite a few typos scattered throughout the game.

Valagost

Game Developer
Dec 29, 2018
Turn left when you first enter the first floor hallway. Each area may have up to 4 other views. There are hotspots on the left, right and bottom of the screen if you can turn. Also, the WASD keys can be used to navigate within a given area. Lastly, in the options screen you can turn on arrows that will show you where you can turn.

Usop123

Sep 20, 2019
Good game, when I saw the character at the beginning in the basement, I immediately thought that it would be similar to the adventures of Willy D.

I'm waiting for the continuation.

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
Lockdown2024-0.8.1
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

Woodstock_1983

Sep 16, 2020
I wish they had an option to scroll back. Games where you can't scroll back are either boring or not worth playing if you ask me.

Bruce1

May 5, 2018
Stripper pole disappeared out of ambers room before I could tighten it down. Its not in the room anymore and not in my inventory. Any idea what I can do to fix this?

3.20 star(s) 30 Votes