sakuyas_mmaster

Feb 12, 2018
I'm in Devon's office and the task list says I should replace the pills in the bottles with the blue top with dad's pills. How does that work? I can't fiure it out. When I pick the pills from the inventory and drop them on the bottles nothing happens.

edit: oh, I just realized I also had bottles of dad's pills in the inventory and was supposed to use those. How confusing.

kansasdude

Sep 13, 2017
how can the MC be so dumb at times (not knowing what hard is, or erection, or cum and when to warn about shooting cum) but smart at other things?

staninca

Jun 8, 2018
I can't open the hatch on the roof to get to sisters room. he keeps saying I'm not ready yet.

Last edited:

sakuyas_mmaster

Feb 12, 2018
Ok, another problem. I managed to copy the key to Devon's bedroom before the quest "making copies" appeared (easy game mode). Now I already have the key and the quest doesn't finish.

edit: I suspect the reason is, that you can't use the copied key to make an imprint in the soap. So this quest simply doesn't advance.

Valmora

Dec 4, 2018
sorry, but this thing is garbage... the entire, "your moving down here" fine what ever, the rooms cleared out, everything is done, says "go take vitamins" except your not allowed to leave the basement, all rooms on map are locked, no way to go forward with anything...

not looking forward to this one...

shiroyuk

Aug 25, 2019
On the outside Garage above the door. use the screwdriver on it.

It would not be an entrance to the house as the garage door is inside the house. Is there a "look up" option on the left door at the door outside the house? There appears R2D. When I got here, I crashed, I've tried everything. I don't know if it's a bug.

staninca

Jun 8, 2018
It would not be an entrance to the house as the garage door is inside the house. Is there a "look up" option on the left door at the door outside the house? There appears R2D. When I got here, I crashed, I've tried everything. I don't know if it's a bug.
Go out the front door and turn left.

sakuyas_mmaster

Feb 12, 2018
It would not be an entrance to the house as the garage door is inside the house.
He meant you have to walk out of the front door. Then there will be an area to click that allows you to go left. You'll end up outside of the garage doors. And the lights are above those doors.

kansasdude

Sep 13, 2017
find some batteries quest
I found 3 and checked the help and it says use the screwdriver on the grill....but nothing happens

edit: use screwdriver on start button

Last edited:
3.20 star(s) 30 Votes