Valagost

Game Developer
Dec 29, 2018
sorry, but this thing is garbage... the entire, "your moving down here" fine what ever, the rooms cleared out, everything is done, says "go take vitamins" except your not allowed to leave the basement, all rooms on map are locked, no way to go forward with anything...

not looking forward to this one...
The locations on the map unlock after you've visited that location. There are spots on screen that will allow you to navigate around the house. If it's easier you can get arrows to help show you where you can walk to (Look in the Options screen).

Valagost

Game Developer
Dec 29, 2018
Ok, another problem. I managed to copy the key to Devon's bedroom before the quest "making copies" appeared (easy game mode). Now I already have the key and the quest doesn't finish.

edit: I suspect the reason is, that you can't use the copied key to make an imprint in the soap. So this quest simply doesn't advance.
Will look at it. Which mission are you not able to complete (what's the current task)? The lawn mowing or getting the cream for Nanna?

Koliahuang

Apr 11, 2018
Did you put the utensils in the crucible?
yes, I have placed the crucible on the grill, then the crucible disappeared from my items, but when I press the "Start button", it said "it won't start without batteries,I took the batteries out to give to Abuela", seems I need to talk with Abuela, but I cannot find her anywhere.

Valagost

Game Developer
Dec 29, 2018
yes, I have placed the crucible on the grill, then the crucible disappeared from my items, but when I press the "Start button", it said "it won't start without batteries,I took the batteries out to give to Abuela", seems I need to talk with Abuela, but I cannot find her anywhere.
You don't need to start it. It should create a new item in your inventory with the molten metal in the crucible.

staninca

Jun 8, 2018
Still can't open the hatch for the roof. It looks like Valagost is ancering every one but me.

Last edited:

shiroyuk

Aug 25, 2019
Go out the front door and turn left.
thanks.

My game was really bugged, the "turn left" option did not appear after seeing the message. then i downloaded the game and tried again and finally it worked the garage door really appears.

Okamikari

Mar 30, 2018
Ok, another problem. I managed to copy the key to Devon's bedroom before the quest "making copies" appeared (easy game mode). Now I already have the key and the quest doesn't finish.

edit: I suspect the reason is, that you can't use the copied key to make an imprint in the soap. So this quest simply doesn't advance.
Same here. After moving the lawn, i did get the key from Devon, but at that point the "copy the key"-quest did not show up in the journal. That happened a lot later, after Abuela wanted cream for the second time( which didn't show up in the quest journal too).

3.20 star(s) 30 Votes