Valagost

Game Developer
Dec 29, 2018
hello,
i can't mix the wax mold of key and the molten metal????? Why
If you only have the wax key you need to complete the mold by using the build app. Ingredients: Metal box, wax key & clay.

Valagost

Game Developer
Dec 29, 2018
Aight, let me know if there is any kind of walkaround i could test :)
Right now it would be to load a game from before the maid comes and asks for help in the media room. We'll probably release 0.9.1 (build with the fix) late this weekend. Thanks.

Zorlond

Jun 15, 2021
Good God, this is giving me flashbacks to the era of 'try everything on everything' era of adventure games... It's all here. Impossibly obtuse navigation, collect-a-thon item gathering, inscrutable puzzle solutions, and unhelpful NPCs that refuse to take three steps to pick up the items they 'need'.

No thanks, not going back into that hellhole of gaming history.

dwezzel

Apr 7, 2019
"Safe Cracker".....I found all the 4 codes....I joined them with the "Biuld App"....But it seems that I can use the New Combination on the safe.....Is there something I missed ??

Valagost

Game Developer
Dec 29, 2018
"Safe Cracker".....I found all the 4 codes....I joined them with the "Biuld App"....But it seems that I can use the New Combination on the safe.....Is there something I missed ??
You need to use the blue coding (might be called science) book on the codes to convert the hex to decimal.

Reactions: Enok666 and dwezzel

Valagost

Game Developer
Dec 29, 2018
how to open the roof hatch
Once you have the training kit and the task "Help Emma" is active you should be able to just click on the hatch. This is in a new location for those playing the game from the beginning. When you enter the roof area, turn right, move forward, move forward. You should be able to click on the hatch above the ladder. (see image below). If you don't have the "training kit" it's in Devon's bedroom in one of her closets, bottom drawer on the right.

Hatch.PNG

Attal

Oct 25, 2017
Use the filled crucible on the grill. Pretty sure that was in my tips too, odd.

serkan34

Nov 15, 2020
but I can't create it together with tool it doesn't work no matter how and where I click it

Valagost

Game Developer
Dec 29, 2018
but I can't create it together with tool it doesn't work no matter how and where I click it
The only time you use the build app in this mission is when you combine the Metal Box, Clay & Wax Key.

You need to make the wax key doing the following (combining items in inventory):

Create the wax key.
1. Use the corn starch on the soap with the impression.
2. Light the candle with the lighter.
3. Use the lit candle on the soap.

Make the Key Mold (in the build app)
Ingredients: Metal box, Clay, Wax Key

Melt the metal (inventory again):
1. Use the dinner ware (utensils) on the crucible
2. Use the crucible with metal on the grill in the backyard.

Create a copy of the key (inventory)
Use the crucible with molten metal on the key mold.

Dzsi

Game Developer
Jun 4, 2017
This is a bug. You should have been able to get to "fix the air conditioning" until after you did this step. We're fixing it so first players will be forced to complete the missions in the intended order, and also if you happened to get into this situation it will allow you to continue.
Ok, but where is the air conditioner?

3.20 star(s) 30 Votes