bimbobit

Dec 8, 2020
Una volta che hai il kit di addestramento e l'attività "Aiuta Emma" è attiva, dovresti essere in grado di fare clic sul portello. Questo è in una nuova posizione per coloro che giocano dall'inizio. Quando entri nell'area del tetto, gira a destra, vai avanti, vai avanti. Dovresti essere in grado di fare clic sul portello sopra la scala. (vedi immagine sotto). Se non hai il "kit di addestramento" è nella camera da letto di Devon in uno dei suoi armadi, nell'ultimo cassetto a destra.

View attachment 2538898
[/CITAZIONE]
Gazie Valagost

Grazie

Valagost

Game Developer
Dec 29, 2018
that whas the code from Bbuela`s balcony got that one have L3C,R4E,R2D
Actually, the code from Abuela's balcony is on the 2nd floor. Go to 2nd floor and to the guest bedroom (next to the stairs going to 3rd floor). Then click on the sliding door to go to the balcony.

Valagost

Game Developer
Dec 29, 2018
anyone got save in mom room can't do lockpick timer to fast so save please
You have the ability to skip the lock picking. If you don't see an arrow pointing to the right near the phone, go into option and turn Skipping Allowed. This will allow you to skip any of the mini-games (Lock picking, Basketball, etc.)

GrabberWalkie

Jul 9, 2020
Wait a second: didn't play this, but with different character renders? o_O
Oh, no, wait, that was a different game where the dad was alive, an asshole SIMP for his bitchy trophy wife, and the PC was stuck in a house with four(?) women.

fairyglen

Aug 14, 2017
Ok it tells me to read book on my bed but there is no book help please all good found how

Last edited:

Valagost

Game Developer
Dec 29, 2018
But it says grill needs battery n battery with grandmother.. can't find her anywhere. Also the guestroom is locked
Just put the Crucible with dinnerware onto the grill area (not the button). That inventory item will be removed and in place of it you will have an item called Molten Metal. You then just need to combine the molten metal with the mold you made and you get the copy of the key.

brainstorm5

Dec 18, 2021
Just put the Crucible with dinnerware onto the grill area (not the button). That inventory item will be removed and in place of it you will have an item called Molten Metal. You then just need to combine the molten metal with the mold you made and you get the copy of the key.
Thanks a million. Tbh i had tried it earlier but it didn't convert .. just tried and it worked

Reactions: Valagost

JiraiyaSennin

Feb 11, 2017
Valagost, I hope that in the next update there will be the possibility to "clean" the missions that have already been done wrongly before they were given, like creating the copy of the key that some have already done before being asked ...

gen1

Mar 11, 2017
IDK if me getting the boombox early broke my game but im at the part where i need to get the boombox and light and i have both. the hints still says i need to go the gym and collect it even though i already have it. unless im missing something what am i suppose to do?

nvm got it to work now... i did not start the pole quest yet that why it didnt work

Last edited:
3.20 star(s) 30 Votes