Valagost

Game Developer
Dec 29, 2018
Hi guys ! Can anyone please tell me where the flag is?
If you are trying to build the stripper pole the flag bases are on the roof. From the initial location turn right, move forward (base 1 is on wall in front of you), next move forward, turn around, move forward (2nd base is on the wall). Use the screwdriver on each of them.

Reactions: Zagi4

Lonewolf007

Jul 15, 2018
They will all just be in the gallery (called memories from main menu).
Well good luck to you and with your game then I sorry I don't like when sandbox games put all most or all the xxx scenes in gallery's ect . I like when games have repeatable xxx events [Just for reference like in game's The man of the house and Summertime Saga ]

Reactions: knurd

lightpower

Oct 12, 2018
love this game just wannna see last scene without textbox is it possible? cover a little :p

Old Man Dude

Feb 12, 2021
Valagost I'm really digging the game so far. I will admit I've had to drop down to easy to figure out somethings, but after it's all said and done it's a good game. With the games size at over 5 gigs for 0.10.1 are you planning to break it into chapters? I'd guess when the game reaches 1.0 it would be over 50 gigs.?.

Old Man Dude

Feb 12, 2021
The reason I ask is I'm on DSL, So 800Mb takes an hour to download. Luckly I've been able to skim some downloads off my work WiFi. :sneaky::censored::oops:

Jose Moran

Feb 9, 2019
I need help . I have the soap key, the clay and the metal box. but it is impossible for me to mix them. Is there any trick???

Valagost

Game Developer
Dec 29, 2018
The reason I ask is I'm on DSL, So 800Mb takes an hour to download. Luckly I've been able to skim some downloads off my work WiFi. :sneaky::censored::oops:
This "chapter" of the game will end in 2-3 more releases. We are setting up the ending to lead to another game/chapter for the MC.

Reactions: Old Man Dude

Valagost

Game Developer
Dec 29, 2018
I need help . I have the soap key, the clay and the metal box. but it is impossible for me to mix them. Is there any trick???
If you have the wax key, clay and metal box. Use the build app on your phone (Shortcut key = "4"). Put the 3 items in the ingredients boxes and click the create button, then click the mold that is created as a result. You should then have it in your inventory.

3.20 star(s) 30 Votes