JiraiyaSennin

Feb 11, 2017
If you have the wax key, clay and metal box. Use the build app on your phone (Shortcut key = "4"). Put the 3 items in the ingredients boxes and click the create button, then click the mold that is created as a result. You should then have it in your inventory.
I hope that will be also the possibility to "clean" the missions that I have already been done wrongly :cry:, before they were given, like creating the copy of the key ...

Deleted member 5988643

Apr 10, 2023
Typical unity game, not able to enter menu, often crashes or takes a long time at the start with a black screen.

Text animation is fucking slow. No idea how to make it faster, except killing the app and starting it over.

Advantage of renpy, the default gaming environment was better. Even when it sucks according to some.

I put it here, when I put it in review, some idiot will start complaining again...

Valagost

Game Developer
Dec 29, 2018
I hope that will be also the possibility to "clean" the missions that I have already been done wrongly :cry:, before they were given, like creating the copy of the key ...
We'll check. I thought we fixed that with this version.

Zagi4

Nov 1, 2017
If you are trying to build the stripper pole the flag bases are on the roof. From the initial location turn right, move forward (base 1 is on wall in front of you), next move forward, turn around, move forward (2nd base is on the wall). Use the screwdriver on each of them.
thank you friend

Valagost

Game Developer
Dec 29, 2018
any idea what to do?
Not sure where you're having a problem. Are you stuck on the top down mini game?

You can click on the screen to move the player. Wait until Devon comes down near the kitchen twice. Then you should be able to move up and left then up right then up left avoiding the red arcs that represent the girls view.

Or you could click the skip button on the bottom left of the screen.

f9z5

Jan 14, 2022
I can't take anything in the top cabinets because the inventory pops up and blocks it. Is there a way to disable this annoying inventory?

Edit: Guess the pills were in a different cabinet. Still, annoying inventory.

Valagost

Game Developer
Dec 29, 2018
So no one knows why I can't select the option at the age verification screen...........hmmmm
Sorry, never had this issue in QA or reported. I assume you can see the Yes/No buttons. If you have a controller connected try disconnecting it.

blackmetal

Nov 15, 2018
so whats next are we going to fire up dads computer and find info on how to make chicks uncontrollably horny

1tomadeira

Engaged Member
May 25, 2017
From latest reviews it seems the dev addressed some of the concerns. I'll see if I try it again and do a decent rating. I'm pretty vocal when devs like to milk supporters, but also like to recommend hardworking ones. We'll see.

3.20 star(s) 30 Votes