Xrisoner

May 23, 2021
So I just started playing and I'm at the point where the "mom" reveals that she doesn't want her son getting aroused..? wtf?! So much so that she manipulates him into taking literal anti-horney pills, lol.. what!! . :FacePalm:

I hope the reason is revealed soon.. in-game. I don't mind spoilers too.

Valagost

Game Developer
Dec 29, 2018
Why tf the dev make the game unplayable to give shit like this View attachment 2569080
If you don't like the mini-games, there is a setting in options to automatically skip them or to allow skipping if you want to play some of them and not others. The white arrow at the bottom left of your screenshot will skip.

Kas96

Jul 15, 2021
If you don't like the mini-games, there is a setting in options to automatically skip them or to allow skipping if you want to play some of them and not others. The white arrow at the bottom left of your screenshot will skip.
Hey i played the game fully , overall got good experience, but those mini game movement is very slow...Renders and story is not bad either, good work dev, if i sound rude, i am really sorry (not very though bcoz those mini game really sucks)...

Valagost

Game Developer
Dec 29, 2018
Hey i played the game fully , overall got good experience, but those mini game movement is very slow...Renders and story is not bad either, good work dev, if i sound rude, i am really sorry (not very though bcoz those mini game really sucks)...
NP, I get it. That's why we added the ability to auto skip the mini-games and even some of the puzzles.

Tuberaku

Jul 22, 2019
Why the fuck ım losing some scene bcs ı dnt wanna play hard or some shit?
I just want to read the game main history and just wanna see some womens .

Valagost

Game Developer
Dec 29, 2018
Why the fuck ım losing some scene bcs ı dnt wanna play hard or some shit?
I just want to read the game main history and just wanna see some womens .
If you are talking about content you miss when you skip puzzles & mini-games it's only 4-5 images during the basketball game. When the MC plays strip foul shots with Jasmin.

swelldude

Feb 7, 2020
NP, I get it. That's why we added the ability to auto skip the mini-games and even some of the puzzles.
I have a better idea. Just get rid of the mini games. They aren't fun. Just because Unity has them, doesn't mean you should use them.

Valagost

Game Developer
Dec 29, 2018
where is R2D code?
The codes for the safe are here:

1. Above the front door on the Porch. (I believe this is the R2D)
2. Maria's bedroom on the 2nd floor, go to the balcony
3. Devon's bedroom, go to balcony
4. Roof, turn left, move forward.

Tuberaku

Jul 22, 2019
If you are talking about content you miss when you skip puzzles & mini-games it's only 4-5 images during the basketball game. When the MC plays strip foul shots with Jasmin.
Dude if it's not that important then change that sentence, just because of that ı deleted the game. I thought ım losing many many scenes.

Valagost

Game Developer
Dec 29, 2018
I'm still stuck at the hacking task can't really solve it can i skip it ?
Yes, all mini-games can be skipped. If you don't see an arrow in the lower left corner you might need to change the options to allow skipping.

3.20 star(s) 30 Votes