Valagost

Game Developer
Dec 29, 2018
I'm totally lost in the game. I try to craft combinations, nothing comes out, I can't do the lotion mission because the bathroom is busy. I try to do something to advance time in the game, but there's no way. Very unintuitive game.
Sorry, it would help to know what your current task(s) are and we can give you some help.

If you are trying to get the lotion out of the 2nd 3rd floor bathroom for Maria. You have to get Amber out of it first. Go into Amber & Jasmin's bedroom, just to the right of the bathroom, and grab Amber's phone. From there use the phone on the bathroom door and you'll convince her to exit. Then you can get in. We'll check the help text on this task, but just as an FYI, the "?" in the Tasks/Missions screen will expand the help and should have exact steps to solving that task.

Solid Sender

Feb 9, 2020
The last step in creating the key doesn't produce anything. I use the molten metal on the wax key mold and nothing happens. Clicked and dragged it over to the key MANY times at varied hights and angles. I went back to prior save to go through all the steps again. Still no luck. I've restarted the game, rebooted the computer... bupkis.

Valagost

Game Developer
Dec 29, 2018
The last step in creating the key doesn't produce anything. I use the molten metal on the wax key mold and nothing happens. Clicked and dragged it over to the key MANY times at varied hights and angles. I went back to prior save to go through all the steps again. Still no luck. I've restarted the game, rebooted the computer... bupkis.
If you have "Wax mold of key" you still need to make the "Prepared key mold". In the build app, combine the Wax mold of key, metal box, and clay. This will create the Prepared key mold.

ricola

Feb 28, 2017
The only time you use the build app in this mission is when you combine the Metal Box, Clay & Wax Key.

You need to make the wax key doing the following (combining items in inventory):

Create the wax key.
1. Use the corn starch on the soap with the impression.
2. Light the candle with the lighter.
3. Use the lit candle on the soap.

Make the Key Mold (in the build app)
Ingredients: Metal box, Clay, Wax Key

Melt the metal (inventory again):
1. Use the dinner ware (utensils) on the crucible
2. Use the crucible with metal on the grill in the backyard.

Create a copy of the key (inventory)
Use the crucible with molten metal on the key mold.
EDIT: I'm a dumbass - the answer is two posts above this one :cautious:

I have the molten metal and the wax mold, but nothing happens when I try to combine them, neither in the inventory, nor through the build app.

Last edited:

Woodalicca

Jun 13, 2022
Once you have a copy of Devon's key you should be able to access her bedroom all the time. Are you trying to get into her bedroom on the 3rd floor or the office? Do you just have the wax key or the copy of the key?
My bad. I only tried the office on the ground floor. Gotta check the bedroom. Can't play atm. I'll get back to you ASAP. Thanks for the reply. :)

SpareTheRod

Sep 29, 2017
Don't know why this game doesn't have a higher rating :unsure: It's fucking awesome, man!:love:
Good work dev, keep it up mate (hehe, pun intended:LOL:)

labrat1469

Jun 10, 2017
After 30 minutes of trying to figure out how to build the bed I gave up. Interface hard to understand. Even after reading posts. Multitude of games to play here not going to waste my time on a game where the dev has made the GUI hard to understand. I'm not the only one to have said the GUI was hard to understand. Unity is one of the game engines I avoid. If I can't enjoy the game then I delete the game and move on.

Last edited:
  • Angry
Reactions: Chin1983

Lonewolf007

Jul 15, 2018
Dev Please add repeatable xxx-events instead of just throwing everything into the gallery it's a waste of a sandbox when devs hide everything in a gallery that could have been repeatable xxx-events .
So the player could keep having fun instead of snooze vile waiting for the next update :WeSmart: [For example games like man of the house photo hunter and Summertime Saga]. A game like this were you have fun once then throw into gallery =:sleep:said waste of a possibly great sandbox game

Reactions: SpareTheRod

Fappable One

May 14, 2020
Exactly.. We need a compressed version which is easier and faster to download so that I can actually play when I have free time....
While I won't disagree with these comments, thing is I don't recall seeing any Unity games getting compressed
Granted I could be wrong since I'm more of a Ren'Py guy, and my comments are based on 3 Unity games on my Watch List

Don't think it's possible :HideThePain:
Anyways, seeing how it's bigger than 5 gb I recommend downloading it with either Gofile or Pixeldrain from this point going forward

Last edited:
3.20 star(s) 30 Votes