Ozygator

Engaged Member
Donor
Oct 15, 2016
Exactly.. We need a compressed version which is easier and faster to download so that I can actually play when I have free time....
Download size doesn't matter to you being able to play "when you have free time", that's called pre-planning. Start the download NOW if your speed is that shit, so the game is avaialble when you want to play it. Hell, even on dial-up, as long as the connection doesn't flake a 5GB game will complete in a few hours. You waited days/weeks/months for the new release, a few hours extra won't kill you.

Or else get faster internet. Unity games CANNOT be compressed beyond the dev using a smaller render file type. Anything related tot he engine itself will be the same size regardless.

Ozygator

Engaged Member
Donor
Oct 15, 2016
After 30 minutes of trying to figure out how to build the bed I gave up. Interface hard to understand. Even after reading posts. Multitude of games to play here not going to waste my time on a game where the dev has made the GUI hard to understand. I'm not the only one to have said the GUI was hard to understand. Unity is one of the game engines I avoid. If I can't enjoy the game then I delete the game and move on.
The bed is not hard once you understand where to get the screws (I think it was those). Other than that the interface is ok, not the worst on the site by far. If you hover over something the icon changes so ytou know what action you can use.

Neko-Chan Pacifica

Jul 6, 2021
It's only a personal taste, but I would like games more ebony girls that aren't so black. The model on the preview seems pretty nice, but most games only have or pale girls, or completly black girls. There aren't many games with a black skin tone like Lori Harvey or even Teairra Marí, and they are gorgeous as well, would like a bit more diversity. I don't know the engine limitations, but yeah, doesn't need to be full 8-80, and it would show a bit more of realism imo.

Anyway as said the model still looks nice, just wanted to show my 2 cents because there isn't enough diversity. And please to all who love controversy, please don't drag this into shit racism. Just stating my tastes, I think it's pretty obvious, but since this is internet we never know unfortunely...

Btw to enter the memes, RIP to another random father in adult games.
The real problem is that there is simply not enough different model races. It's either re-colorized Japanese or re-colorized white girls. It's re-colors are very obvious. There is a lack of models in any engine. There are only so many different ways you can make the same model look before you realize this model has been used in about 100+ other games. Whoever is responsible for actually making these models in all these engines really needs to make a lot more. It would be really nice to see models we haven't seen before. Including black ladies. There is sub saharan black which is basically really dark especially zimbabwe, then you have the lighter shades of ebony from other countries within africa and especially the US. Blue and Green eyes where the original color of the girl before she was recolorized into black and they did nothing about changing the eye color of the recolorized models. But yeah we need more new models across all engines, lots more. It eludes me why there are not more considering that the 3rd party companies that make these models make a very decent living selling them on daz, hs1/2 and the others. The popularity of vn's is very high, so there shouldn't be excuses why there are no new models. Like I said you can only dress the same model up maybe a handful of times.

Fenderman

Oct 13, 2019
I cannot get past the first screen - mouse pointer moves but does not accept a click to accept age.
Same issue with the last release. - Im on win 11 - any ideas?

Valagost

Game Developer
Dec 29, 2018
I cannot get past the first screen - mouse pointer moves but does not accept a click to accept age.
Same issue with the last release. - Im on win 11 - any ideas?
Check to see if you have a controller connected. The only time we've seen this is in the case where the controller is bypassing the mouse interaction.

lexisjohnny

Aug 23, 2019
I really wanted to play this game, and gave it a fair shot. But the navigation/movement system is absolutely atrocious. Its so confusing that it borders on unplayable.

sakuyas_mmaster

Feb 12, 2018
That was a short but sexy update. Although I have to say the end always gets me. Suddenly Amber shows up and I'm excited to see another scene with her, only for her to tell me I reached the end of content. Damn.

bismarck1337

May 22, 2019
If you can get past the horrible inventory and navigation system it is a pretty good game. I really liked the dick growth and cock worship in earlier versions but it seems to be lacking in the latest updates which I hope makes a comeback. Overall definitely a pretty good game worth a playthrough.

Nezron

Apr 13, 2023
I tried to like this game, but just way too much sandbox type of stuff, tasks, puzzles etc. Just does not feel the game would be worth that much effort. I would have picked easy mode (but that said it cuts out some content) well considering how long it took me to figure out how to make a handtruck to move the furniture... well anyway. I deleted the game. good luck with your puzzle, click everywhere, sandbox game. Peace.

Spunky77

Nov 21, 2021
We'll look into it, but we haven't seen that issue in any of our testing.
I tried playing again from a save and got 6 puzzle pieces done. When the BGM stops, nothing else can be done. The cursor moves but that is all. Nothing can be clicked on.

Spunky77

Nov 21, 2021
It seems lie the BGM is acting like a timer. When the BGM stops, no more progress can be made on the puzzle and there is not any way to exit from the puzzle to start over without closing the game and restarting from a save.

YaYa_UnTIN2

Misunderstood Thinker
Donor
Dec 19, 2017
Is there a bug? Every time I try to make the puzzle with Naomi the game freezes after 4 puzzle pieces are moved.
Hi,

I ran into this as well :mad:, although, I ran the game as administrator, in full screen (I was playing windowed), and then the skip arrow showed up white, and I could click it.(y)

Before it was a pale-blue unclickable button, and the puzzle pieces froze as you described.

I thank the Dev for the skip button. I tried to do the puzzle (easy as it was), but it always froze on me. :(

Playing on an updated beefy - Win 10 Pro PC.

*On to other Missions. :D

3.20 star(s) 30 Votes