Valagost

Game Developer
Dec 29, 2018
I took the metal box from there. On the shelf I still have 2 other boxes and a pair of white boots. The crucible does not exist.
The code only hides the crucible on the shelf when you don't have 1 of 3 iterations of the crucible (Crucible, Crucible with flatware, or Molten metal) in your inventory.

nerdpwn

Nov 30, 2017
I think I might have screwed up I'm stuck in Devon's room and wont let me out any clue what I'm doing wrong I can't seem to do anything after the shower.

Valagost

Game Developer
Dec 29, 2018
I think I might have screwed up I'm stuck in Devon's room and wont let me out any clue what I'm doing wrong I can't seem to do anything after the shower.
Did you make a mold of the key yet? If not, get a bar of soap and use Devon's key on it. If you've done that you also need to take your clothes.

sakuyas_mmaster

Feb 12, 2018
How do you get blueberry lube?

nvm, found it in a drawer somewhere.

btw: there is a little "bug" when you give the lube to Jasmin at the basketball court. She tells you to meet her in her's and "Devon's room". Obviously she should say her's and Amber's.

Last edited:

Valagost

Game Developer
Dec 29, 2018

btw: there is a little "bug" when you give the lube to Jasmin at the basketball court. She tells you to meet her in her's and "Devon's room". Obviously she should say her's and Amber's.
Thanks

Valagost

Game Developer
Dec 29, 2018
Hey Dev how unlock 2 scenes.
2 screenshots attached. Maybe there is a manual or a save file)) Please tell me I don’t know who else I can only ask you as the creator.
There is a bug in the script that checks the status of the variables when opening the memories screen. If the variable wasn't set correctly when you completed the associated mission this would cause the scenes to stay locked. We're fixing it.

sakuyas_mmaster

Feb 12, 2018
Hey Dev how unlock 2 scenes.
In case you're wondering the 2 scenes in question are the night visit by Amber, where she comes to the basement and a lewd scene ensues. And the other one is a pole dance scene with Amber if I'm not mistaken.

Last edited:

platypushperry

Engaged Member
Jul 20, 2022

Where you found the lube?

3.20 star(s) 30 Votes