1tomadeira

Engaged Member
May 25, 2017
Personally I think it was a lost opportunity for a scene where the mom catches you with the younger sister, or at least the sister defending you, before they actually get pregnant. Finding one by one that those are pregnant, like getting morning sickness or period delays would be good too.

Still, the update was cool. The car quest had a good balance of craft and not being too difficult, and was well explained. Still a bit odd that mechanic felt for the MC way too easily. Not even a flirt or something.

Anyway, I hope the key room event is fixed to something similar to car quest, or at least explained in order for the player to know what to do. It was by far the most frustrating part of the game, even with guide I had to make several tries. And the car one was engaging and not too difficult.

Mee&Mee

Apr 23, 2020
Hi guys, one question, it is about the mission "prepare to swap pills", I got everything, but what now? I try to click on the door, even using one by one of the things it asked for: plate, corn starch and the scoopula... but no idea what to do next, just in case I already made a copy for the anna´s room.... thanks in advance.
Nevermind I was stuck cuz I forgot that there is no key to den´s room you have to use your lockpick XD

Last edited:
Reactions: Segamegadrive01

fairyglen

Aug 14, 2017
This game needs a save were you can save any time you need to be able to save when you want to please Also it needs sexual sounds and to be made in Ren/py please

Valagost

Game Developer
Dec 29, 2018
have power supply for pc cant go into girls room
1. What is the current task?
2. You just need to enter the room (don't use the power supply on it.)
3. Are you trying to get into the right room? 3rd floor, next to (right) of the bathroom door.

Valagost

Game Developer
Dec 29, 2018
how can open the safe???? i got the codes but i cant open it
Use the 4 codes in the build app to note them in your notebook. Then use your coding book (blue) on the codes to convert them from HEX to Decimal. Then use the converted codes on the safe.

Reactions: tugrabi

Valagost

Game Developer
Dec 29, 2018
This game needs a save were you can save any time you need to be able to save when you want to please Also it needs sexual sounds and to be made in Ren/py please
The engine doesn't allow saves mid-cutscene. Otherwise, you should be able to save at any time.

RenPy not gonna happen from us. We're working towards larger real-time 3D games. However, would like to know what features are most important from RenPy? Our next game will introduce the ability to Rollback cutscenes, for example.

• Sad
Reactions: yudas51

Pagdish

May 20, 2017
Can i skip the bi-lesbians? I mean i dont wanna have then as LI.
Its a huge turn off for me. Thanks!

Xegrid

Donor
Jan 22, 2019
well after w8ing for the the to be ~1 year old i decided to give it a try and got to say i was surprised at how much H content it had, models are nice, navigation is a bit annoying at the start not gone lie (since nothing is highlighed i do not know what i can and can not interact with, so i have to spam click the entire screen to figure out how many locations are in 1 room) as far as minigames go i apriciate the skip button, while i can do all of them sometimes i'm not in the mood for them, the inventory items combination was more dificult than i would have liked, not because of the combining aspect but because i had sooooo many items that finding them was a pain in the ass due to them ALL being in a single line, like i said the combination aspect was fine for me because i used to play 90s adventure games where you had to combine the blue gooy blob with a pan, copper wire and a scooby doo pow in order to crate a nuclear reactor :LOL:
now i know that the game is not over yet, however i did play the endings to see what's up and since i see that you announced the sequel name in it, i can guess what it's gone be about, my question is
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Valagost

Game Developer
Dec 29, 2018
well after w8ing for the the to be ~1 year old i decided to give it a try and got to say i was surprised at how much H content it had, models are nice, navigation is a bit annoying at the start not gone lie (since nothing is highlighed i do not know what i can and can not interact with, so i have to spam click the entire screen to figure out how many locations are in 1 room) as far as minigames go i apriciate the skip button, while i can do all of them sometimes i'm not in the mood for them, the inventory items combination was more dificult than i would have liked, not because of the combining aspect but because i had sooooo many items that finding them was a pain in the ass due to them ALL being in a single line, like i said the combination aspect was fine for me because i used to play 90s adventure games where you had to combine the blue gooy blob with a pan, copper wire and a scooby doo pow in order to crate a nuclear reactor :LOL:
now i know that the game is not over yet, however i did play the endings to see what's up and since i see that you announced the sequel name in it, i can guess what it's gone be about, my question is

3.20 star(s) 30 Votes