TwinCities

Jul 18, 2022
In case you're wondering the 2 scenes in question are the night visit by Amber, where she comes to the basement and a lewd scene ensues. And the other one is a pole dance scene with Amber if I'm not mistaken.
Tell me you have a save file of these scenes, do I really have to go through the game again

Valagost

Game Developer
Dec 29, 2018
Tell me you have a save file of these scenes, do I really have to go through the game again
You won't need to. We're working on a patch release that will fix this. As long as you have a saved game with the completed missions, when you enter the memories screen (from the phone menu) it will unlock the scenes.

TwinCities

Jul 18, 2022
You won't need to. We're working on a patch release that will fix this. As long as you have a saved game with the completed missions, when you enter the memories screen (from the phone menu) it will unlock the scenes.
I would like to see now, before the release of the patch, tell me if I start to play the game again, do these scenes open at any difficulty level?

platypushperry

Engaged Member
Jul 20, 2022
Agreed, there were some awesome scenes in this. The only thing that irked me a little was, that Devon suddenly tells you you knocked up every woman in the house but I don't think we've seen a scene where we creampie Amber yet. Or is my mind playing tricks on me?
Last Update was . There you creampie here at pool i think. See the Memory no tan lines

Reactions: sakuyas_mmaster

platypushperry

Engaged Member
Jul 20, 2022
Agreed, there were some awesome scenes in this. The only thing that irked me a little was, that Devon suddenly tells you you knocked up every woman in the house but I don't think we've seen a scene where we creampie Amber yet. Or is my mind playing tricks on me?
My problem was Grandma would be too old I guess . At least 60. How she was pregnant?

Valagost

Game Developer
Dec 29, 2018
Tell me how to open the garage door mission "Get the Ladder from the garage" please
You need to buy the lock pick set from the phone, get it from the front porch, then use them on the door to the garage on the inside of the house.

Valagost

Game Developer
Dec 29, 2018
My problem was Grandma would be too old I guess . At least 60. How she was pregnant?
Let's say Amber is 19-20, Devon 35-36, Maria (Nanna) 51-52. Then it's possible. Our intention was that they all had kids at a young age. That combined with the MC's super sperm from the device plus dad's pills... :LOL:

Reactions: sakuyas_mmaster

fairyglen

Aug 14, 2017
This game needs a save were you can save any time you need to be able to save when you want to please Also it needs sexual sounds and to be made in Ren/py please

Last edited:

blackmetal

Nov 15, 2018
Let's say Amber is 19-20, Devon 35-36, Maria (Nanna) 51-52. Then it's possible. Our intention was that they all had kids at a young age. That combined with the MC's super sperm from the device plus dad's pills... :LOL:
you also have ti take into account the affects of that anti aging cream witch seems to make nana younger

lancekro

Dec 2, 2018
The old remote does NOT give me a battery. Because of that I am stuck and can't progress any further.

3.20 star(s) 30 Votes