Valagost

Game Developer
Dec 29, 2018
Hi,

I ran into this as well :mad:, although, I ran the game as administrator, in full screen (I was playing windowed), and then the skip arrow showed up white, and I could click it.(y)

Before it was a pale-blue unclickable button, and the puzzle pieces froze as you described.

I thank the Dev for the skip button. I tried to do the puzzle (easy as it was), but it always froze on me. :(

Playing on an updated beefy - Win 10 Pro PC.

*On to other Missions. :D
Thanks for the info, this could be helpful in solving the issue.

Cornfield

Donor
Oct 30, 2017
What a grind, just trying to move round the property is hard work, the weird midget MC walking around is a turn off and I am also experiencing all the problems that others have mentioned.
Not for me, but good luck with it.

Samael-79

Aug 26, 2020
What an effort, thanks to whoever posted the full save, I was killing myself creating the key. I hate Unity

Jun 5, 2017
I'm on a wide screen laptop and cannot take the vitamins because the drop-down of the inventory keeps hiding everything on the top shelves. I can barely get the cupboards open but can't interact with anything! Nice try but I'm not going to try this again. Deleting and placing a bookmark to make sure I don't keep F-ing around with this again and again.
Good luck

Edit: No reply at all about my issue? I figured I'd at least get some sort of answer. I would prob try it again after I forgot about my annoyance. Sorry if couldn't hold my tongue. I had been working on a Sandbox game and was already annoyed.

I have the same problem. Soooo annoying

Joi_fan

Donor
Jul 29, 2017
As a supporter I'm a bit worried where the story is headed, I always liked how the mother was a dom, but the way the update ended I'm now concerned. I also don't like the story is making mother be the bad guy based on some ridiculous clause of the will.

Mothers are usually my main goal in incest games, but not by force or defying her along the way.

Guess is wait and see for now.

Last edited:

nerdpwn

Nov 30, 2017
Stuck on trying to get the lotion back from Jasmin says Jasmin is in the media room but ive checked the entire house and cant find her is this a bug??

edit: just restarted and she has been found

lkhj6465

May 16, 2020
[引用=“瓦拉戈斯特,帖子:9995586,成员:1122428”]
1. 锤子在架子上
2. 割草机上的螺丝刀
3. 扳手车轮和零件
[/引用]
如何修理割草机,帮助

bmgabriel

Nov 27, 2017
It's on the shelf to the left (Main view, Top left of the screen). You'll also want to grab the little metal box when you're there.
I took the metal box from there. On the shelf I still have 2 other boxes and a pair of white boots. The crucible does not exist.

3.20 star(s) 30 Votes