smk2k

Jun 3, 2021
How do you progress the "Check the car" quest?

It says to use the keys on the car, my inventory has Dad's Stuff twice, neither work. Nor does using any of the fuses on the car.

If I click on the car without an item I move to the airport for the ending.

Valagost

Game Developer
Dec 29, 2018
How do you progress the "Check the car" quest?

It says to use the keys on the car, my inventory has Dad's Stuff twice, neither work. Nor does using any of the fuses on the car.

If I click on the car without an item I move to the airport for the ending.
You should be able to just click on the car. However, you shouldn't have the ending scene & the "Fix the car" missions active at the same time. It's possible that loading a saved game where the ending mission was active you could get into this scenario. We'll look into a possible fix. However, you could load a slightly older save before the "Ending" mission was active.

smk2k

Jun 3, 2021
You should be able to just click on the car. However, you shouldn't have the ending scene & the "Fix the car" missions active at the same time. It's possible that loading a saved game where the ending mission was active you could get into this scenario. We'll look into a possible fix. However, you could load a slightly older save before the "Ending" mission was active.
I only have a save at the end of the initial complete release on Steam, I'll need to replay quite a bit if I used the save from this post. So I look forward to the possible fix so we can continue from our last save whenever the game is updated on Steam.

Valagost

Game Developer
Dec 29, 2018
I only have a save at the end of the initial complete release on Steam, I'll need to replay quite a bit if I used the save from this post. So I look forward to the possible fix so we can continue from our last save whenever the game is updated on Steam.
We should have a fix released later this week.

Aug 29, 2020
Honestly, it's just torment. Confusing interface, incomprehensible hints, minigames like lockpicking... Very good potential, but poor implementation. When every second post in the topic is questions about walcktrow, this is a signal that something is wrong with the game.

Abaddon01

Feb 6, 2018
This Game starts good, but after 2 or 3 Missions it get confussed cuz Missions get buggy asf....Its a Hell without any Clues or working Stuff..not recommended.....

Zemax

☠︎︎ The real world is where the monsters are ☠︎︎
Modder
Uploader
Donor
Aug 19, 2022

Valagost

Game Developer
Dec 29, 2018
Just started the game does anyone know how to open the garage to get the ladder?
Use the lockpick set on the door (inside the house).

1. Buy lockpick set from Shopping app on phone.
2. Get lockpick set from the front porch.
3. Use lockpicks on garage door in the 1st floor hallway.
4. Pick the lock

Valagost

Game Developer
Dec 29, 2018
Is there a button to return the dialog to the previous one?
There is no rollback function for this game. We discovered a way to do it and the feature will be in future games. However, it would require re-scripting every cutscene in the game.

Valagost

Game Developer
Dec 29, 2018
Where I can find the battery
From the help text in the game:

1. Use the screwdriver on the grill outside
2. There is a battery in the old remote in the garage
3. There are 2 batteries in one of the game controllers near your computer

There is an empty package in the junk drawer in the kitchen, that you can put the batteries in to make Abuela think she's getting new batteries.

Combine the 4 batteries with the package by dragging one of the items onto the other in your inventory.

3.20 star(s) 30 Votes