Valagost

Game Developer
Dec 29, 2018
how? I have the wax key, and the molten metlal. they won't combine
You need to use the build app (on your phone) to create a mold (Metal Box, Clay & Wax Key). The metal box & clay are both in the garage. Then combine the mold and the crucible with molten metal.

Anon4321

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 24, 2017
Don't know if I'm missing something or it's a bug, has any been able to use the keys that are clearly in the inventory under "Dad's Stuff" or I'm I suppose to find them somewhere else?

Valagost

Game Developer
Dec 29, 2018
Don't know if I'm missing something or it's a bug, has any been able to use the keys that are clearly in the inventory under "Dad's Stuff" or I'm I suppose to find them somewhere else?
Will add the ability to use "Dad's stuff" in the next release. You should get a set of keys from Devon at some point.

Anon4321

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 24, 2017
Will add the ability to use "Dad's stuff" in the next release. You should get a set of keys from Devon at some point.
It sounds like I need to start a new game :cry: because all I get is a message to get the groceries and I've already done all the other missions

Also the constant loading screen of the house everytime I go to a new section/room is already becoming tiresome, previous releases never had this

1tomadeira

Engaged Member
May 25, 2017
I don't want to be mean, but instead adding even more characters, I would prefer more scenes with the current ones, specially based on the corruption increase levels (before their impregnation). The scenes are nice, but since there are so many characters at the moment, along with just 2-3 levels to each character, it makes it feel that their corruption is easier than it should be. Not to mention that the girls end up "not being special", the relationship with them feels "meh" due how many females are in game, along it loses the "lockdown" feel in the game.

Incest impregnation should be a taboo. While some characters do actually show "hatred" for the MC, their "growth" should be a bit more gradual, I find it odd that they don't like the MC at all, but with 2-3 scenes they completly fell in love with him and let him impregnate them. The only one I understand her corruption development is the little sister due her being innocent, but still wished more scenes with her, since she's the most likeable female in the game, at least for me. But that's just my personal taste of course.

Maybe if the new characters are aunts or cousins, I maaaay understand their introduction due relationship with other girls already in game, but still would feel a bit too much, specially if they were only introduced after the lockdown.

Still, thanks for the fun your game brings.

Valagost

Game Developer
Dec 29, 2018
It sounds like I need to start a new game :cry: because all I get is a message to get the groceries and I've already done all the other missions

Also the constant loading screen of the house everytime I go to a new section/room is already becoming tiresome, previous releases never had this
You shouldn't need to restart. We're looking at the Quest now.

OttO45

Aug 24, 2022
I got some strange then i are about to click on 18+ , nothing happens then i click on it

None of the button react then i click on them ,.. Any one else with the same trouble

Last edited:

Datslopetho

Jun 28, 2017
Anyone else not able to click on the red X to exit the screen with the clocks, when trying to solve the notepad puzzle ?

3.20 star(s) 30 Votes