lawlawkagurL

Nov 12, 2021
Quick question..

is there a replay / gallery section in this game? or is this the type where as you progress the story, there are repeatable scenes in-game?

Johnny1507

Nov 12, 2017
I'm noticing this new, more unstable update. It takes longer to load, there are times when the image freezes for a few seconds and there are even times when it freezes and you have to close the application. In addition, the size begins to be a bit disproportionate.

I have also had the problem that the car keys did not appear. You have to use a previous save game to fix this error.

This is due to personal taste but I would have preferred it to focus on the inhabitants of the house and not include external characters.
I'm all for developers' creative freedom though, and I'll give it a shot to see where this all comes from.

Valagost

Game Developer
Dec 29, 2018
I'm noticing this new, more unstable update. It takes longer to load, there are times when the image freezes for a few seconds and there are even times when it freezes and you have to close the application. In addition, the size begins to be a bit disproportionate.

I have also had the problem that the car keys did not appear. You have to use a previous save game to fix this error.

This is due to personal taste but I would have preferred it to focus on the inhabitants of the house and not include external characters.
I'm all for developers' creative freedom though, and I'll give it a shot to see where this all comes from.
Thanks for the feedback. We tried to implement a feature in Unity called Addressables which would allow us to release update-only builds. Seems there are still issues with it so we're rolling that back now. Also, the next build will fix the car key issue.
1.15 will mostly be focused on Emma & Amber with 1 mission at Harold's house.

Valagost

Game Developer
Dec 29, 2018
where are the car keys?
The car keys are given to you by Devon during the previous mission. However, we found a bug with saved games. In release 1.14.3 we allow the player to use the keys with "Dad's stuff" on the car.

Reactions: giuse

Valagost

Game Developer
Dec 29, 2018
How open safe? i make codes but
nothing happens ...
how do i solve ? :WaitWhat::WutFace:
After using the build app to get all 4 codes in the notebook, you need to use the Coding Book (Blue textbook) on it to convert HEX to Decimal. Then you can use the converted codes on the safe.

• Red Heart
Reactions: dertphu
3.20 star(s) 30 Votes