rody

May 18, 2017
I have found the solution for the car keys.
Just repeat the mission before the mechanic, the one that talks about the end of the pandemic. At the end Devon gives you the keys.

Valagost

Game Developer
Dec 29, 2018
We're working on a build for the issue with the car keys that will allow you to use Dad's stuff instead of the keys you get from Devon at the end of the previous mission. We're testing now.

Reactions: platypushperry

lovethegreen

Mar 10, 2020
I don't know. it keep saying that to reach emma I sould use the balcony in mom room but I cannot enter mom room cause it's locked. Studio locked too. really don't know

Valagost

Game Developer
Dec 29, 2018
I don't know. it keep saying that to reach emma I sould use the balcony in mom room but I cannot enter mom room cause it's locked. Studio locked too. really don't know
You should have created a copy of Devon's bedroom key when you were getting the cream for Nanna. Use it on the bedroom door.

Valagost

Game Developer
Dec 29, 2018
how do u get the ladder? keeps saying door on first floor is locked need key
The ladder is in the garage, accessed from the door in the 1st floor hallway. You need to first use the Shop app to buy a lock pick set then use the lock picks on the door. This should be described in the help text of the current task.

1tomadeira

Engaged Member
May 25, 2017
One of the more tedious games I've played...
I disagree. The game is fun and the premise is nice. Most of the clunkiness is due the engine, unity is somewhat subpar.

If the game could been better? Of course it could, like I said above I would much rather have more scenes with the girls already in game (specially family members) instead of adding characters here and there, since it removes the importance those girls have in the plot (makes the relationships feel extremely artificial and utopious, even for harem games) but I think the game is pretty fun.

If by tedious you mean some tasks, yes that I agree. It bothers me a bit that some tasks are nearly impossible to do without hints. The bathroom key for example... holy molly, that was so hard even with hints, I hated that specific quest. Some of the others were also "meh", but not as frustrating imo. But the dev is making efforts in that regard, I recall the first release being extremely clunky and hard to play, the polish is much better nowadays.

I also don't know if it is the first project from the dev, but if it is, that explains the increase of quality the more you play.

edit: noticed on steam that it isn't, although it is the first on steam. At any case, the price seems fair for the content the game has atm.

Last edited:

Devilrv

Aug 6, 2019
You should have created a copy of Devon's bedroom key when you were getting the cream for Nanna. Use it on the bedroom door.
I should hav it as Im Continuing from a previous version save. But I cant access the Inventory. The Option in the phone doesn't do aanything. Neither does the Number 4 key as described by the controls.

3.20 star(s) 30 Votes