Valagost

Game Developer
Dec 29, 2018
anyone know the hack house firewall ?
It's a logic puzzle like the game Mastermind. The solution changes, a random set of 5 symbols, each time you start the puzzle. You need to guess the correct symbols in the correct positions.

Easiest strategy is to guess the same symbol for all 5 spots until you determine what symbols are in the solution. Then use the combination correct symbols and incorrect symbols to determine the positions of the final solution.

Or just skip it.

Valagost

Game Developer
Dec 29, 2018
onther question how i can try my new suit xD?
I think you're talking about the swimsuit. It should be on the dresser drawers in the MC's bedroom. Once you have them you should be able to go to the pool and click on the water.

Valagost

Game Developer
Dec 29, 2018
okay now i figure our how to make copy of the key but cant do stipper pool yet
Pole is above cabinets in garage. use the ladder on them to find it.
Pole bases are on the roof, turn right then find the hotspot to move forward. They will be on the wall and require the screwdriver. Once you have both bases you need to combine them with the pole.

Valagost

Game Developer
Dec 29, 2018
I bougt the grocerien and put them in the fridge thall call Devon, but I dont find her
After using the groceries on the refrigerator it should trigger a scene with Devon trying to make dinner and breaking the stove. You then should have a task to get pizza delivery.

MuleCurse

May 8, 2017
You might be in the wrong spot. From the main view in the basement turn right. The hotspots activate as you build the studio.

1. Put up blanket as a backdrop (use blanket on wall)
2. Place the tripod on the floor. (use tripod on right side of the floor)
3. Place the camera on the tripod (use camera on tripod)
Yeah, I should be looking at the secret doorway and the washing machine and dryer right? No hotspot shows up on the wall or pillar. Just the secret doorway, and the staircase up - while having the blue blanket selected.

Dustasf

Aug 27, 2018
what tools i need to help emma for her training ? like it would be much usfull if u at least mention tools in the box or tasks

Valagost

Game Developer
Dec 29, 2018
what tools i need to help emma for her training ? like it would be much usfull if u at least mention tools in the box or tasks
Not sure where you are in the game. However, if the task is "Help Emma" this is the help text from the game:

You'll need a set of training dildos to stretch Emma before you can use your own tool. These can be found in Devon's bedroom in her wardrobe.

To get into Emma's room, you'll have to climb out onto the roof and through her bedroom window. Go to the roof, there will be a ladder that leads to a hatch.

Valagost

Game Developer
Dec 29, 2018
also i cant use the codes in the safe
If you have the codes. Use the build app on the phone to assemble them into a note book (just put the 4 codes in the build app). After that you need to use the blue text book (coding book) to convert the codes from HEX to Decimal.

3.20 star(s) 30 Votes