KingsCape

Jul 12, 2017
Has anyone put the groceries in the fridge? I opened the right fridge door, selected the groceries, clicked them on the shelf, they vanished from my hand.... back into my inventory. I'm playing 14.3

Valagost

Game Developer
Dec 29, 2018
Has anyone put the groceries in the fridge? I opened the right fridge door, selected the groceries, clicked them on the shelf, they vanished from my hand.... back into my inventory. I'm playing 14.3
Use the groceries on the closed fridge door.

Reactions: KingsCape

IFF01

Sep 8, 2018
Any one else having problems opening the game, I get an error saying the unityplayer.ddl is missing but it is there?

Valagost

Game Developer
Dec 29, 2018
Any one else having problems opening the game, I get an error saying the unityplayer.ddl is missing but it is there?
We haven't had any reports of this issue. You might want to delete the whole game directory and extract the game again. Is this the first time playing? What platform are you playing on?

May 4, 2021
game on pc. and I already have the key and I also already have the crucible with metal there when I try to put it on the grill outside there it says that it cannot light because of the batteries

Valagost

Game Developer
Dec 29, 2018
game on pc. and I already have the key and I also already have the crucible with metal there when I try to put it on the grill outside there it says that it cannot light because of the batteries
There are 2 hotspots on the grill. The one on the button you used when you were getting the battery for Nanna. The second is the grill itself (square patch where the food would go on a grill). Use the Crucible with Metal on that part of the grill. Also, you can use the space bar to see all the hot spots in the current scene if you have trouble finding it.

May 4, 2021
now I managed to make it work it is not working because something is missing to finish the key. and thank you very much for clearing my doubts

Valagost

Game Developer
Dec 29, 2018
now I managed to make it work it is not working because something is missing to finish the key. and thank you very much for clearing my doubts
Once you have the Crucible with molten metal. You need to combine it with the Key Mold (not the wax key). You need to use the build app to combine the Wax Key, Clay & Metal Box to create the Key Mold. Then from the inventory use the Crucible on the Key Mold.

greyz

Jul 4, 2019
I have the safe combo after converting using the code book, but I cant get into the office because Sofia is in there and I cant pick the lock... Any help?

Valagost

Game Developer
Dec 29, 2018
I have the safe combo after converting using the code book, but I cant get into the office because Sofia is in there and I cant pick the lock... Any help?
The safe is in you bedroom. In dad's secret room.

Reactions: greyz

1tomadeira

Engaged Member
May 25, 2017
As a portuguese, on latest release I got triggered as hell when I saw that you used the spanish flag for spanish language, and ended up using brazilian flag for portuguese... c'mon man...

Valagost

Game Developer
Dec 29, 2018
As a portuguese, on latest release I got triggered as hell when I saw that you used the spanish flag for spanish language, and ended up using brazilian flag for portuguese... c'mon man...
Didn't mean to trigger anyone. Google translate says it uses Brazilian Portuguese. As noted, the translation is done using machine translation for now.

Valagost

Game Developer
Dec 29, 2018
Also, if you can read English we suggest you use that option as that is the writer's native language.

1tomadeira

Engaged Member
May 25, 2017
Didn't mean to trigger anyone. Google translate says it uses Brazilian Portuguese. As noted, the translation is done using machine translation for now.
It was a joke, don't bother. Basicly it's a banter between portuguese and brazilian, many brazilians like to joke about Portugal being small and etc. Some for americans not bothering about portuguese. "portuguese? why not learn spanish instead?" and so on. I know Brazil has a bigger population, but still hurts, specially taking into account that with spanish that didn't in the game lmao. It's like the difference between American English and UK English.

And yes, I play in english, but due personal preference. Also, I don't know if the translators improved, but last time I checked for fun they weren't really the best for portuguese.

Again, don't bother about the joke. I would much rather have new content in game, and speaking about that, hopefully in the future you guys focus on giving more content to the girls that already are in game than adding new ones. The amount of girls is already high, and having even more girls, not only removes the "theme of lockdown", but also makes the girls less memorable as heroines... And for that to actually happen to the family members as well, it sucks.

Yes I do like harems, but I like when the girls are actually valuable to the plot, and that the MC sees their relationship as important, not disposable.

Anyway thanks for the answer.

3.20 star(s) 30 Votes