Valagost

Game Developer
Dec 29, 2018
It was a joke, don't bother. Basicly it's a banter between portuguese and brazilian, many brazilians like to joke about Portugal being small and etc. Some for americans not bothering about portuguese. "portuguese? why not learn spanish instead?" and so on. I know Brazil has a bigger population, but still hurts, specially taking into account that with spanish that didn't in the game lmao. It's like the difference between American English and UK English.

And yes, I play in english, but due personal preference. Also, I don't know if the translators improved, but last time I checked for fun they weren't really the best for portuguese.

Again, don't bother about the joke. I would much rather have new content in game, and speaking about that, hopefully in the future you guys focus on giving more content to the girls that already are in game than adding new ones. The amount of girls is already high, and having even more girls, not only removes the "theme of lockdown", but also makes the girls less memorable as heroines... And for that to actually happen to the family members as well, it sucks.

Yes I do like harems, but I like when the girls are actually valuable to the plot, and that the MC sees their relationship as important, not disposable.

Anyway thanks for the answer.
HA, don't you know you can't joke on the internet :D

Thanks for the feedback. The remaining (3-4) updates are going to be mostly focused on Devon, Amber, and Emma. With the MC prepping for the expected arrivals.

1tomadeira

Engaged Member
May 25, 2017
HA, don't you know you can't joke on the internet :D

Thanks for the feedback. The remaining (3-4) updates are going to be mostly focused on Devon, Amber, and Emma. With the MC prepping for the expected arrivals.
Let's just hope the arrivals are the aunt and cousins.

tangre

Jun 13, 2017
I don't get it. I found a fuse where it told me to find it for the car but it's blown and I don't know what to do from there. There's no explanation.

Valagost

Game Developer
Dec 29, 2018
I don't get it. I found a fuse where it told me to find it for the car but it's blown and I don't know what to do from there. There's no explanation.
You should have 2 yellow fuses. First, the one that the Mechanic gave you (will have a black spot in the middle) and then a new one that you got from the drawers in the garage. Give her the new one.

Adoringfan

Engaged Member
Dec 17, 2016
I don't want to be mean, but instead adding even more characters, I would prefer more scenes with the current ones, specially based on the corruption increase levels (before their impregnation). The scenes are nice, but since there are so many characters at the moment, along with just 2-3 levels to each character, it makes it feel that their corruption is easier than it should be. Not to mention that the girls end up "not being special", the relationship with them feels "meh" due how many females are in game, along it loses the "lockdown" feel in the game.

Incest impregnation should be a taboo. While some characters do actually show "hatred" for the MC, their "growth" should be a bit more gradual, I find it odd that they don't like the MC at all, but with 2-3 scenes they completly fell in love with him and let him impregnate them. The only one I understand her corruption development is the little sister due her being innocent, but still wished more scenes with her, since she's the most likeable female in the game, at least for me. But that's just my personal taste of course.

Maybe if the new characters are aunts or cousins, I maaaay understand their introduction due relationship with other girls already in game, but still would feel a bit too much, specially if they were only introduced after the lockdown.

Still, thanks for the fun your game brings.
This is a very common problem with most games. They treat the core characters as cheap throwaways and keep introducing more and more new characters so it all ends up feeling shallow and dull. You reached max affection and fucked them already? Time to introduce someone new! The process then restarts ad infinitum. Quantity never beats quality and I think more devs need to aim for that instead, kinda like that where he faces off against Neptune in a burger making contest.

sakuyas_mmaster

Feb 12, 2018
I know Brazil has a bigger population, but still hurts, specially taking into account that with spanish that didn't in the game lmao.
Haha that reminds me of a friend of mine. He had a girlfriend from Portugal and thus started to learn her language. And sometimes he said to her things like "Brazilians speak your langauage way better" and stuff like that. He loved riling her up like that. :LOL:

1tomadeira

Engaged Member
May 25, 2017
This is a very common problem with most games. They treat the core characters as cheap throwaways and keep introducing more and more new characters so it all ends up feeling shallow and dull. You reached max affection and fucked them already? Time to introduce someone new! The process then restarts ad infinitum. Quantity never beats quality and I think more devs need to aim for that instead, kinda like that where he faces off against Neptune in a burger making contest.
It depends. If the premise was to have the biggest harem of all time (like Harem Collector) I would understand. It's the premise after all. But when the premise is being lockdown with your family and friends due pandmic... having a lot of new characters appearing just because goes against it's premise.

Due to how the game goes, it enhances that the MC is the biggest bachelor in entire university, where the lockdown theme is nearly irrelevant. The initial premise was that the taboo was going to increase due being locked down with his house members, but the turn of the events is showing the opposite. Unless they have a very specific reason to show up (like the lawyer or aunt/cousins, whatever), but still feels a bit off.

It's like the survival theme, a guy who is with a girl and both survive a tragedy or etc tend to gain a bond. That should be the same for lockdown, yet adding girls shows the bond is nearly unexisting, only the lust exists, and it feels a bit "meh" to me. Specially when the game had everything to be quite memorable by it's fans.

Last edited:
Reactions: Adoringfan

xavierlub

Feb 2, 2018
Assembler le cadre de lit
1. Accédez à l'application de construction sur le téléphone.
2. Ajoutez toutes les pièces du cadre de lit (tête de lit, pied de lit, barrières latérales) dans la zone des ingrédients.
3. Cliquez sur le cadre de lit terminé.
Assemblez les tiroirs, faites de même avec les pièces des tiroirs dans l'application de construction.
Quittez l'application, placez le cadre de lit (de votre inventaire) dans la zone au sol, placez les deux tiroirs sur le cadre, placez le matelas sur le cadre.
[/CITATION]

marche pas

3.20 star(s) 30 Votes