searry

Aug 9, 2018
anyone else having issuse where mosue pointer is gray and can't click on anything in game or save/load?

Valagost

Game Developer
Dec 29, 2018
anyone else having issuse where mosue pointer is gray and can't click on anything in game or save/load?
This might happen if the game is in the middle of a cutscene and you open the Save/Load window. Usually, if you go back to the game (press ESC key) it will clear up. Is it happening regularly or in a specific part of the game?

searry

Aug 9, 2018
This might happen if the game is in the middle of a cutscene and you open the Save/Load window. Usually, if you go back to the game (press ESC key) it will clear up. Is it happening regularly or in a specific part of the game?
it happend after coming home from hardols house the first time, i ended up closeing the game and starting it again as nothing was working, then i couldn't even click on the are you 18 years or older" in the begaing, so i closed it out and waited like 15 mins and reopened it and it working fine now.

Valagost

Game Developer
Dec 29, 2018
it happend after coming home from hardols house the first time, i ended up closeing the game and starting it again as nothing was working, then i couldn't even click on the are you 18 years or older" in the begaing, so i closed it out and waited like 15 mins and reopened it and it working fine now.
Also, sometimes if a controller is connected to the PC it will take over the controls of the game.

tangre

Jun 13, 2017
You should have 2 yellow fuses. First, the one that the Mechanic gave you (will have a black spot in the middle) and then a new one that you got from the drawers in the garage. Give her the new one.
Yeah it was weird the good one didn't show up in my inventory for some reason but I went to a previous save and did it again and it was there.

joker100

Jun 11, 2017
Looks like compressing the game into a rar caused an issue. We're testing it and will post an update when we get it working.
I played the mac version and this is what I did to get it to work correctly (see image) SCR-20230831-bhnq.png

First line sets the execute permission to the executable file inside the app package - the file did not have this necessary permission for the OS to treat the file as an executable.
Second line allows the app to execute.

Hope this helps and do not forget to use your own paths to the app file.

Last edited:

Skybauer

Jan 24, 2019
Hello, I have a Problem, maybe someone can help: in a former Quest you must take the Battery of the grill for the vibrator. Later you need the grill for the copy of the Key. But it doesn´t work no more. Where can I find another Battery for this?

Valagost

Game Developer
Dec 29, 2018
Hello, I have a Problem, maybe someone can help: in a former Quest you must take the Battery of the grill for the vibrator. Later you need the grill for the copy of the Key. But it doesn´t work no more. Where can I find another Battery for this?
Look at the previous post. You don't need the battery in the grill. Just put the crucible with metal on the grill top, you don't need to interact with the button.

PELLZY

Feb 28, 2018
I have a issue. When trying to solve any of dads notepads puzzles it doesn't let me click of it. i click the red x and nothing happens.

Valagost

Game Developer
Dec 29, 2018
I have a issue. When trying to solve any of dads notepads puzzles it doesn't let me click of it. i click the red x and nothing happens.
We'll look into it. You might be able to use the ESC key to close the window as well.

yoyomistro

Engaged Member
Jan 15, 2017
Finally got around to this since it seems a lot of the early complaints people had have been addressed, but there's one annoying nitpick that I can't get over. Why does MC call Devon by her name instead of the "you call her:" option? Hopefully this is on the radar to be fixed, or maybe is only an issue in early stages? Not that far in hope it doesn't persist.

Also another nitpick is the number of save slots. Just add pages or allow it to go infinite. I just copy the saves into another folder once they're full, but I like having saves at regular intervals to revisit specific parts of the game that replays don't cover, arbitrarily limiting save count is stupid and puts extra work on the player. We're on computers storage isn't an issue, there's no valid reason to have limited save slots in a VN.

Seems good so far though.

3.20 star(s) 30 Votes