1tomadeira

Engaged Member
May 25, 2017
We found the issue and are fixing it.
I think you by mistake wanted to answer the post above and ended up answering the same guy.

Btw, will this game have an option to rename other characters as well, or it is already too near the ending to matter? While some characters don't fit at all, at least it would fun (to me), to have Naomi as cousin for example.

Valagost

Game Developer
Dec 29, 2018
where is the incest patch i i starting game and it says landlady
There is no patch. When starting a new game you have the choice between 3 options, Landlady, Step-fantasy or Custom. Also, in the contacts screen you can change the names & relationships of some of the characters.

Valagost

Game Developer
Dec 29, 2018
How to create stripper Pole?
If you have the pole & 2 bases you just combine them in your inventory (select one then use it on the other).

Pole: It is above the cabinets in the garage. Use the ladder on the cabinet on the right side.
Bases: They are both on the roof. When you enter the roof, turn right, move forward. The first is on the pillar in front of you. Next, move forward, turn around move forward, the 2nd base is on the wall on the right side. Use your screwdriver to remove them.

Reactions: leszek

1tomadeira

Engaged Member
May 25, 2017
After the dev discovers about Unity's new pricing policy in January 2024 the MC will go straight into lockdown again in fear.

Leox1x

Sep 1, 2018
I am stuck...i create the striper pole but when i try to use on the Amber and Jasmin batroom nothing hapens.....any advice ?

Valagost

Game Developer
Dec 29, 2018
I am stuck...i create the striper pole but when i try to use on the Amber and Jasmin batroom nothing hapens.....any advice ?
You should be able to enter their bedroom when you have a task that says install the pole. Just click on the bedroom door (no inventory item selected).

Reactions: Leox1x

Rex72

Aug 5, 2018
Any one who know what to do when the blue book (hacking/programming) is not to be found in the bean bag chair in the mc´s bedroom?

Valagost

Game Developer
Dec 29, 2018
Any one who know what to do when the blue book (hacking/programming) is not to be found in the bean bag chair in the mc´s bedroom?
If it's not in the bean bag chairs it might already be in your inventory. Look for a blue book that looks the same as the "Dragon Queen" book (except blue). Its name in inventory is "Coding for people who are not particularly intelligent"

Nepolius

Jan 12, 2019
how do I make the key. I have the metal bowl, the clay and the wax key. I go to the mobile go to build. no matter what I choose first, nothing happens.

Valagost

Game Developer
Dec 29, 2018
how do I make the key. I have the metal bowl, the clay and the wax key. I go to the mobile go to build. no matter what I choose first, nothing happens.
If you put the Metal Box, Clay & Wax Key in the Ingredients section (Left Side), click the "Create" or "Make" button (Arrow between Ingredients & Output. I will make the Key mold, then you click on the created item to put it in your inventory.

Rex72

Aug 5, 2018
If it's not in the bean bag chairs it might already be in your inventory. Look for a blue book that looks the same as the "Dragon Queen" book (except blue). Its name in inventory is "Coding for people who are not particularly intelligent"
Cool, thanks I found it, was afraid I had a buggy program. Much appreciated.

Valagost

Game Developer
Dec 29, 2018
The door is in the 1st floor hallway. Turn left, there should be 2 doors.

3.20 star(s) 30 Votes