JackMiejov

May 20, 2021
For the new mission in v1.16.1, MC needs to get info from all of the girls in the house. Where is Isabella? She's not in the house anywhere that is accessible. There are 4 locked rooms: Naomi's bedroom, Isabellas room (aka "My old bedroom"), and both bathrooms. Is she in one of them? If so, how does MC get in?

erw255

Jan 27, 2020
Yes, until we can figure out why it was failing to run. We're still testing it and will repost when we believe we've solved the issue.
I appreciate how prompt you are to respond. Phoenixes had a similar problem, but I don't know what they did to fix it.

Valagost

Game Developer
Dec 29, 2018
For the new mission in v1.16.1, MC needs to get info from all of the girls in the house. Where is Isabella? She's not in the house anywhere that is accessible. There are 4 locked rooms: Naomi's bedroom, Isabellas room (aka "My old bedroom"), and both bathrooms. Is she in one of them? If so, how does MC get in?
She's in the laundry room.

Valagost

Game Developer
Dec 29, 2018
I just asked at 2 girls their measures and I could go on with mum is it normal? XD
Yes, you can get them one at a time or get them all then then visit Devon's office and enter them all at once. Also, for those that skip the mini-games you can enter Devon's office and use the skip feature without visiting all the girls.

lightpower

Oct 12, 2018
Yes, you can get them one at a time or get them all then then visit Devon's office and enter them all at once. Also, for those that skip the mini-games you can enter Devon's office and use the skip feature without visiting all the girls.
the new update has just that scene with Devon isn't it mate?

Valagost

Game Developer
Dec 29, 2018
When you go to the Kitchen are you clicking on the stool at the bottom of the screen? I think it says "Eat"

Oct 2, 2021
good evening I finished the beginning I took the pills and I was asleep but now I don't know what to do I can't interact with the clock or talk to Emma and I finished Amber's quest.

3.20 star(s) 30 Votes