Valagost

Game Developer
Dec 29, 2018
good evening I finished the beginning I took the pills and I was asleep but now I don't know what to do I can't interact with the clock or talk to Emma and I finished Amber's quest.
Do you have any active tasks? Make sure you're playing 1.16.2. v1.16.1 had a bug that wasn't starting new missions.

ANTI_NWO

Aug 24, 2022
guys help i had two missions to play one with the measurements and the airport. I finish the first we take the underwears with mom and then it says thank you for playing. Is this only one mission update or something else?

Reactions: GBunny66

rocco30

Sep 15, 2021
hy everybody, i have the key to devon office but i try everything i cant open the door with copy key how can i start the "get the cream" mission if i cant open the devon door? i put the key from inventory to the door but no work. is it bug?

junior366

Jun 20, 2017
hy everybody, i have the key to devon office but i try everything i cant open the door with copy key how can i start the "get the cream" mission if i cant open the devon door? i put the key from inventory to the door but no work. is it bug?
The copy key is for Devon's room, not her office. You have to use the lock picks to get in her office.

Valagost

Game Developer
Dec 29, 2018
guys help i had two missions to play one with the measurements and the airport. I finish the first we take the underwears with mom and then it says thank you for playing. Is this only one mission update or something else?
This release is just the 1 mission. The airplane scene can be viewed as part of the ending. After you finish the shopping scene Amber will ask if you want to play the ending or wait. If you play the ending you'll get 3 scenes.

Reactions: ANTI_NWO
May 27, 2017
Can't play. I have one of the first quests, "Find Emma" and after going to the media room and turning right she's laying on the couch, but when you click on her it just says, "(I shouldn't bother her right now.)"
That's it. Can't do anything else

Valagost

Game Developer
Dec 29, 2018
Can't play. I have one of the first quests, "Find Emma" and after going to the media room and turning right she's laying on the couch, but when you click on her it just says, "(I shouldn't bother her right now.)"
That's it. Can't do anything else
Sounds like you have version 1.16.1, this is fixed in 1.16.2

Reactions: Angel Nightsky

Valagost

Game Developer
Dec 29, 2018
i'm blocked with the quest with the pole dance do you have any tips ?
If you haven't already, use the "?" on the Tasks/Mission screen to see detailed help. Otherwise, where are you stuck? Making the pole, installing it in the girls' room, other?

To Make Pole:
1. Find the pole in the garage using the ladder on the far right cabinet
2. Find the bases on the roof
a. Turn right, move forward. 1st base on the pillar, use screwdriver.
b. Move forward, turn around, move forward, 2nd base on wall to right, use screwdriver again.
3. Assemble pole by selecting either pole or bases in inventory then using it on the other

Install Pole:
1. Go to girls' bedroom, turn left
2. Use Stripper pole on hot spot on floor
3. Use screwdriver on pole.

Go talk with Jasmin near pool, then go back to the girls' bedroom.

Shorasu

Feb 4, 2020
If you haven't already, use the "?" on the Tasks/Mission screen to see detailed help. Otherwise, where are you stuck? Making the pole, installing it in the girls' room, other?

To Make Pole:
1. Find the pole in the garage using the ladder on the far right cabinet
2. Find the bases on the roof
a. Turn right, move forward. 1st base on the pillar, use screwdriver.
b. Move forward, turn around, move forward, 2nd base on wall to right, use screwdriver again.
3. Assemble pole by selecting either pole or bases in inventory then using it on the other

Install Pole:
1. Go to girls' bedroom, turn left
2. Use Stripper pole on hot spot on floor
3. Use screwdriver on pole.

Go talk with Jasmin near pool, then go back to the girls' bedroom.
thx

3.20 star(s) 30 Votes