Mee&Mee

Apr 23, 2020
Greetings, man I got question, I´m trying to complete the "mision" get some lunch, I am at the kitchen but I do not see anything I can do, any idea? thanks in advance

Valagost

Game Developer
Dec 29, 2018
Greetings, man I got question, I´m trying to complete the "mision" get some lunch, I am at the kitchen but I do not see anything I can do, any idea? thanks in advance
The stool at the bottom of the screen. It should say "Eat"

Reactions: Mee&Mee
Nov 1, 2019
1697778174739.png
Where exactly am I going to get vitamins? All the places are locked in map and there are no exit arrows.

Even with hint this is extremely frustrating because hints don't match what you are supposed to be able to do with the game interface.

Valagost

Game Developer
Dec 29, 2018
View attachment 3019239
Where exactly am I going to get vitamins? All the places are locked in map and there are no exit arrows.

Even with hint this is extremely frustrating because hints don't match what you are supposed to be able to do with the game interface.
You can only use the map once you've visited that location. At the bottom of the screen, there should be a hotspot to go upstairs. If you prefer, there is an option to turn on Navigation arrows in the Options screen, which will inform you where you can turn. You need to go to the kitchen to get the vitamins.

Valagost

Game Developer
Dec 29, 2018
GUYS I FIND THE SAFE CRACKER SOLUTION COMBINE THE LIST TO BOOK CODE AND YOU TURN LIST DECIMALE
BLUE BOOK
Once you have the codes in the notebook, you need to use the blue coding book (you should already have it in your inventory) on the codes to convert them from Hex to Decimal. Then use the notebook with the 4 codes on the safe dial in Dad's secret room (click on safe then use the book on the dial).

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
Lockdown2024-1.16.3
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

Reactions: Zagi4

lukand1

Mar 24, 2021
How do I use the tools, I can't open the inventory, and when I use the create ofc there's nothing to create, when I click the shelves and the lawnmower nothing happens

Valagost

Game Developer
Dec 29, 2018
How do I use the tools, I can't open the inventory, and when I use the create ofc there's nothing to create, when I click the shelves and the lawnmower nothing happens
The inventory should show up by moving your mouse to the top of the screen. You need to use the Screwdriver on the mower, and the hammer on the shelves.

Lockdown2024 10_27_2023 12_00_04 PM.png

Last edited:
  • Red Heart
Reactions: Vladdd and lukand1

Fydo92

Aug 18, 2017
Hey I'm stuck on the very first mission. I can see I'm supposed to use my tools on some of the objects to clean the room, but when I click inventory in the phone, nothing pops up. I'm assuming it's a bug, but am I maybe missing something? Workaround or fix for this?

Edit: looked a few posts up, I can see that the inventory was changed to hover top of screen but nowhere mentions this. The help and controls tabs in the phone also list hotkeys that don't work for the inventory, and give conflicting information about hotkeys.

I can see the dev is active in here so my feedback is: shitty UI/UX is my biggest pet peeve in video gaming, I would highly encourage some cleaning up of these features and/or some tutorialization on how to access inventory.

Valagost

Game Developer
Dec 29, 2018
Hey I'm stuck on the very first mission. I can see I'm supposed to use my tools on some of the objects to clean the room, but when I click inventory in the phone, nothing pops up. I'm assuming it's a bug, but am I maybe missing something? Workaround or fix for this?

Edit: looked a few posts up, I can see that the inventory was changed to hover top of screen but nowhere mentions this. The help and controls tabs in the phone also list hotkeys that don't work for the inventory, and give conflicting information about hotkeys.

I can see the dev is active in here so my feedback is: shitty UI/UX is my biggest pet peeve in video gaming, I would highly encourage some cleaning up of these features and/or some tutorialization on how to access inventory.
Yes, it is a bug. We have to lock the menus at times and the script to unlock them was missing the Alternative Inventory menu. If you prefer the pop-up version over the hover one, you can change that in the Options screen. You'll then get a satchel-looking icon next to the phone that you can use to view the inventory. It's fixed in the next version.

Tempest9

Oct 22, 2018
in latest update (1.16.3) there is a problem with inventory
i just downloaded the latest version to continue from last time and while standing in front of the building, inventory opens when i put mouse at the top of the screen, but when i enter inside it doesn't show
i collected all measurements from the girls and gave them to devon and when i go to garage to get in the car i simply cannot - clicking on the car he says "i don't have time for this" and i can't pop up the inventory to use car keys

UPDATE - nevermind - in the options hovering the inventory changed to off by itself :ROFLMAO:

rafa30

Engaged Member
Aug 2, 2017
Hey guys
Any save game with all memories unlocked?
I have a lot of difficulty playing the game
English is not my native language
A save with all memories unlocked would make me very happy
please someone with a good heart :giggle:

3.20 star(s) 30 Votes