orion77

Mar 28, 2017
Hello.
I can't get lotion back from jasmine. Task said she will be i media room watching TV, but she's not there. I can't find her anywhere.

Valagost

Game Developer
Dec 29, 2018
Hello.
I can't get lotion back from jasmine. Task said she will be i media room watching TV, but she's not there. I can't find her anywhere.
What is the exact task text? There isn't a task to get lotion from Jasmin.

Valagost

Game Developer
Dec 29, 2018
Hello.
We can't reproduce this issue. She's going to be on the couch in the media room. When you enter the room turn to the right she should laying on the couch.

Valagost

Game Developer
Dec 29, 2018
hi, i need help, were its the code of the roof?.. its say tha was ere the tripod was, but i cant see it.. please help!
That is where it is. There should be a hotspot on the floor where the tripod was. Enter roof, turn left, move forward.

NanoX1

Sep 18, 2023
How much is this game done? The version number doesn't give much insight on it. And is this a sandbox game, where you can decide which character to progress further or ist this a novel with extra steps?

I don't mind some longer dialogues, but I wanted to know, if this game is just linear thing with "dialogue->puzzle->dialogue->clicking 5 times->dialogue" or a real game.

Last edited:

Valagost

Game Developer
Dec 29, 2018
How much is this game done? The version number doesn't give much insight on it. And is this a sandbox game, where you can decide which character to progress further or ist this a novel with extra steps?

I don't mind some longer dialogues, but I wanted to know, if this game is just linear thing with "dialogue->puzzle->dialogue->clicking 5 times->dialogue" or a real game.
I guess that depends on your definition of a "real game". It's a linear story; you can skip some scenes, but most are essential to the story. There are several mini-games that can be skipped. We're still working on it but there are currently 30+ unlockable H-scenes. The goal was to create a 90s point-n-click adventure game like the King's Quest or LLL series.

Jan 5, 2023
Lockdown2024-1.16.3
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​
Please update when you get a chance.

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
Please update when you get a chance.
Thanks for mention, here you go:
Lockdown2024-1.17.0
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

riddikk91

Apr 22, 2017
ALthough I appreciate the share of the latest version, I really have to wonder about the choices for file hosts...

The latest game file size is over 7GB so where is the logic of uploading to sites (Mega & Pixeldrain) that have a file size limit of 5GB?

Sheer genius...

When I was on other forums with file sizes too big for hosting sites, we'd split it into two archives - in this example, 3.5GB each. Then we would upload them to sites like Mega & Pixeldrain so that members could download each part from two different file hosts without restrictions & then unpack the archive bac into a single folder.

Welp... I suppose that is too difficult to do nowadays... stupid people would never be able to cope with that. Then there would be the myriad of stupid questions that the poor moderators & other members would have to deal wiith... I think I'm a dinosaur really - 20+ years of computing, programming & system building, etc... is worthless now! LOL!!

Anyway, I tried Mixdrop but that site is blocked in my country and Uploadhaven has a DL time of over 60 mins... is there a problem uploading the file to gofile?

Every link I use from Gofile on F95 comes down the pipe at full speed for my connection.

Guess I'll have to wait for one of the other game download sites to upload it to a filehost I can use. :(

Last edited:

indio68

Engaged Member
Sep 26, 2020
NOT WORTH DOWNLOADING AGAIN FOR JUST 1 new SCENE...really, release a proper dlc or whatever want to call it, sd id, i repeat not worth the effort (both side dev and us)

Xegrid

Donor
Jan 22, 2019
ALthough I appreciate the share of the latest version, I really have to wonder about the choices for file hosts...

The latest game file size is over 7GB so where is the logic of uploading to sites (Mega & Pixeldrain) that have a file size limit of 5GB?

Sheer genius...

When I was on other forums with file sizes too big for hosting sites, we'd split it into two archives - in this example, 3.5GB each. Then we would upload them to sites like Mega & Pixeldrain so that members could download each part from two different file hosts without restrictions & then unpack the archive bac into a single folder.

Welp... I suppose that is too difficult to do nowadays... stupid people would never be able to cope with that. Then there would be the myriad of stupid questions that the poor moderators & other members would have to deal wiith... I think I'm a dinosaur really - 20+ years of computing, programming & system building, etc... is worthless now! LOL!!

Anyway, I tried Mixdrop but that site is blocked in my country and Uploadhaven has a DL time of over 60 mins... is there a problem uploading the file to gofile?

Every link I use from Gofile on F95 comes down the pipe at full speed for my connection.

Guess I'll have to wait for one of the other game download sites to upload it to a filehost I can use. :(
step one: hit dowload on mega
step two: go to sleep or go to work
step tree: three is no step three the download will be done when you get home or when you get up, it will AUTOCONTINUE when the time out expires

3.20 star(s) 30 Votes