zhoulizl2020

Feb 2, 2020
Ince you have all four codes you need to combine them using the build app then use the new note on your code book to convert the hexidecimal to decimal!

Where's the new notebook?

Valagost

Game Developer
Dec 29, 2018
Ince you have all four codes you need to combine them using the build app then use the new note on your code book to convert the hexidecimal to decimal!

Where's the new notebook?
The code book is blue and should be in your inventory already from the Coding puzzle. If not, it should be on the bean bag chairs in your bedroom. The notebook with the Hex codes should be in your inventory after you use the build app. Make sure you click on the notebook after you click the build otherwise it won't move the notebook to your inventory. If you still have the individual codes in your inventory you didn't complete the build.

zhoulizl2020

Feb 2, 2020
“瓦拉戈斯特,职位:12353455,成员:1122428” said:
代码本是蓝色的,应该已经在编码拼图中的库存中。如果没有,它应该放在你卧室的豆袋椅上。使用生成应用后,带有十六进制代码的笔记本应位于清单中。请确保在单击生成后单击笔记本,否则它不会将笔记本移动到您的清单中。如果您的库存中仍有单个代码,则说明您没有完成构建。
[/引用]
I have it, but how do I access the safe? Did you drag it to the safe?

Valagost

Game Developer
Dec 29, 2018
Does anyone know where to find the silk bolt? I looked all over the laundry room and I can't find it.
It is in the laundry room. When you enter, turn right, then click on the table. It is on a shelf underneath the table.

geraldo1978

May 22, 2018
i can 't play. at the beginning, after mom ask to follow her, i have a black screen. why ?
i need help. black screen stay and how fix it ?

Last edited:

Valagost

Game Developer
Dec 29, 2018
please help :) I'm probably blind, but where can I find it blue coding textbook
It is on the bean bag chairs to begin. It might be in your inventory already. It is called "Coding for people who are not particularly intelligent". I looks just like the Dragon Queen book, but it is dark blue.

Reactions: chumy88

chumy88

Nov 21, 2023
It is on the bean bag chairs to begin. It might be in your inventory already. It is called "Coding for people who are not particularly intelligent". I looks just like the Dragon Queen book, but it is dark blue.
you're right...thank you again(y)

Valagost

Game Developer
Dec 29, 2018
Go to the kitchen to make dinner,Each type is clicked once, all prompt can not add, why??
Not sure I understand, but I'll guess that the issue might be the order in which your building the burger. All burgers but be created with Bun, Patty, Cheese, Bacon (if they require the item) in that order. Vegetables need to be added in the order they appear Lettuce, Tomato, Onion, Pickles (LTOP). Then add the fries. The condiments can be added at any time. If you get stuck you can throw it out and restart that burger.

3.20 star(s) 30 Votes