Valagost

Game Developer
Dec 29, 2018
OK, we'll take a look at the code. What did you click on just before the buttons disappeared?

Refuge24

Nov 1, 2017
game says there's some content that might be skipped on easy difficulty. what exactly does that entail?

Valagost

Game Developer
Dec 29, 2018
One last question, is there a follow-up update? Or prepare new works!
There will be 2-3 more updates to the game as we prepare for the "new arrivals" in the house. We're continuing to go back and improve earlier parts of the game without getting into a death spiral of a "Tech Update". We have also begun work on a new title, but we're still working out the details.

TabooLover3

Feb 9, 2020
Ok got it... one item in the black box the other two slightly above it got the key if I knew how to post screen shots I'd post it. Spent 20 mins trying to get all 3 items in the black box thought it was a bug its not works fine this is by far one of the best unity games second to TimeStamp series great work and awesome community many thanks!

Valagost

Game Developer
Dec 29, 2018
Ok got it... one item in the black box the other two slightly above it got the key if I knew how to post screen shots I'd post it. Spent 20 mins trying to get all 3 items in the black box thought it was a bug its not works fine this is by far one of the best unity games second to TimeStamp series great work and awesome community many thanks!
Thanks for the feedback.

Arzil

Nov 5, 2019
I have this problem too, as soon as I change position I get a black screen with the dialogue underneath
i can 't play. at the beginning, after mom ask to follow her, i have a black screen. why ?
i need help. black screen stay and how fix it ?

Valagost

Game Developer
Dec 29, 2018
As soon as I start the game where I am in the basement, if I go to the kitchen, for example, the screen goes black
Sorry for all the questions, we're testing it right now. At the beginning of the game, you shouldn't be able to move from the Basement to the Kitchen. The map should be locked at that point. The only way to move to another room should be using the hotspot at the bottom of the screen to move to the hallway on the 1st floor. I'm assuming you're running version 1.17.0?

Last edited:

Arzil

Nov 5, 2019
As soon as I finish tidying up the room and have the suggestion to go to the kitchen, I use the phone to move

Valagost

Game Developer
Dec 29, 2018
As soon as I finish tidying up the room and have the suggestion to go to the kitchen, I use the phone to move
We haven't been able to reproduce the issue yet, but we'll keep trying. Try clicking on the hotspot at the bottom middle of the screen, it should take you to the 1st floor hallway.

Valagost

Game Developer
Dec 29, 2018
  • where to find the crucible?

It is in the garage. There is a shelf on the top left of the screen in the main view. You'll need the metal box that is also on that shelf.

3.20 star(s) 30 Votes