Stratious

Aug 6, 2023
Unable to complete the burgers as well, got to plain with mustard and fries, the mustard did nothing when clicking and trying to add fries afterwards popped up "fries must be added last"

Valagost

Game Developer
Dec 29, 2018
Unable to complete the burgers as well, got to plain with mustard and fries, the mustard did nothing when clicking and trying to add fries afterwards popped up "fries must be added last"
Can you try it without the fries?

zhoulizl2020

Feb 2, 2020
Not sure I understand, but I'll guess that the issue might be the order in which your building the burger. All burgers but be created with Bun, Patty, Cheese, Bacon (if they require the item) in that order. Vegetables need to be added in the order they appear Lettuce, Tomato, Onion, Pickles (LTOP). Then add the fries. The condiments can be added at any time. If you get stuck you can throw it out and restart that burger.
There is a BUG, not losing the option to start over! Can only close the game and restart!

Valagost

Game Developer
Dec 29, 2018
We can't reproduce this. Not sure what "losing the option to start over" means. In the images attached, you can see that I started building Devon's burger. I then click the trash can "Restart" and it clears the plate. I then build the burger correctly and it works. We just went through all 7 burgers and they worked.

Lockdown2024 12_4_2023 7_37_54 PM.png
Lockdown2024 12_4_2023 7_37_58 PM.png
Lockdown2024 12_4_2023 7_38_12 PM.png

Valagost

Game Developer
Dec 29, 2018
first I need to figure out how to get a copy of the Devons key - how do I get it or figure it out?
Are you at the spot of making the copy or did you just get out of her shower? If you need extra help you can click on the "?" in the Tasks screen and it should explain the whole process.

Valagost

Game Developer
Dec 29, 2018
you find the problem ? i always have a black screen without arrow
No, Unity does take a minute to load but it should show you an option of Languages if this is your first time playing. We have had an issue with controllers being connected, but that still shows the game and doesn't let you click on anything.

Valagost

Game Developer
Dec 29, 2018
the build app don't work how to use?
It's kind of like crafting in Minecraft. Choose the items from the inventory and put them in the ingredients area (top left). When you have all the items needed to build click the Create button (->). Lastly, you need to take the item you created by clicking on it (Right side). What are you trying to build, the bed/drawers for the maid?

Valagost

Game Developer
Dec 29, 2018
Dude I swear I see this question every 4 pages here :whistle:
At this point it either needs to added as a Note in the OP or new players need to start to Bookmark it
I'm going to look at the help text in-game to see if we can make it clearer.

aussieblue

Jan 17, 2020
that's because the devs are lazy and didn't put in the graphics for putting the condiments on the burgers (there is a pop-up about it on the first one). Also Em's is just a plain burger with mustard, no fries.

3.20 star(s) 30 Votes