gamerguy524

Jan 19, 2019
Stuck on make the molten metal mission. I have the molten metal and don't know what to do next, the mission is the same

Hans Zuchter

Nov 21, 2021
Mega Link: "File too large"
GoFile: Stuck on loading screen
Mixdrop: Link broken
PixelDrain: "File too large"
Transfer: Link broken

Enot1964

May 20, 2019
Mega Link: "File too large"
GoFile: Stuck on loading screen
Mixdrop: Link broken
PixelDrain: "File too large"
Transfer: Link broken
That's very strange. I downloaded v. 1.16.2 from GoFile two days ago, the game runs without any problem. Sometimes fjlehosts are overloaded, and archive can be corrupted. In this case I wait 2-3 hours and dowload file with normal speed, without any problems. And check your internet connection, check the setting of your proxy or VPN if you use any. And Mega and PixelDrain have daily limit of traffic, in my country limit for Mega - 3 gb (this game impossible to download). Limit for PixelDrain - 5 gb. Mixdrop is characterized by very slow download speed, at peak loads you can really get a broken file/archive. Transfer work without any problems, imho, ti's one of the best filehosting services.

Last edited:

Valagost

Game Developer
Dec 29, 2018
Stuck on make the molten metal mission. I have the molten metal and don't know what to do next, the mission is the same
Have you made the key mold?

1. Make wax key
a. Use corn starch on soap
b. use Lit Candle on Soap
2. Make mold in build App
a. Metal box
b. Wax Key
c. Clay
3. Molten Metal (think you already did this)
a. Use Dinnerware on Crucible to combine them
b. Use Crucible with Metal on the Grill in the backyard
4. Use the Molten Metal on the Key Mold

Valagost

Game Developer
Dec 29, 2018
I checked the code and we don't ever disable the hotspot. Are you here (see screenshot)? If you've already taken the candle, you'll get a response about having a Wax Fetish. In that case, it should be in your inventory already.

CandleHotspot.PNG

gamerguy524

Jan 19, 2019
Have you made the key mold?

1. Make wax key
a. Use corn starch on soap
b. use Lit Candle on Soap
2. Make mold in build App
a. Metal box
b. Wax Key
c. Clay
3. Molten Metal (think you already did this)
a. Use Dinnerware on Crucible to combine them
b. Use Crucible with Metal on the Grill in the backyard
4. Use the Molten Metal on the Key Mold
I have the metal and the wax key but for some reason it won't let me combine them. Don't know if it's a bug but It seems like I'm stuck at this point

Valagost

Game Developer
Dec 29, 2018
I have the metal and the wax key but for some reason it won't let me combine them. Don't know if it's a bug but It seems like I'm stuck at this point
If you have the Wax Key you need to make the Wax Mold. Combine the Metal Box, Wax Key & Clay using the Build App. Then use the Mold on the Molten Metal.

Reactions: gamerguy524

Joi_fan

Donor
Jul 29, 2017
The arrow to hide the text doesn't seem to work, unless there's a very specific pixel spot that I couldn't find. The last time that worked for me was when first introduced many months ago and since then I haven't been able to make work. Am I missing something?

EDIT: Never mind, you need to press - to hide and + to bring up back again. I'm pretty sure when it worked for me back then I used that down arrow on the text box, whatever the case I'm glad is working.

Last edited:

Valagost

Game Developer
Dec 29, 2018
The arrow to hide the text doesn't seem to work, unless there's a very specific pixel spot that I couldn't find. The last time that worked for me was when first introduced many months ago and since then I haven't been able to make work. Am I missing something?

EDIT: Never mind, you need to press - to hide and + to bring up back again. I'm pretty sure when it worked for me back then I used that down arrow on the text box, whatever the case I'm glad is working.
Thanks, we'll take a look at it. This was always a challenge because the mouse click advances the dialog too so it can sometimes override the click on the arrow. We've tried to create a shortcut key for all the major actions. For example, you can use the WASD keys to navigate within an area of the house in most cases.

Reactions: Joi_fan

Joi_fan

Donor
Jul 29, 2017
Thanks, we'll take a look at it. This was always a challenge because the mouse click advances the dialog too so it can sometimes override the click on the arrow. We've tried to create a shortcut key for all the major actions. For example, you can use the WASD keys to navigate within an area of the house in most cases.
Yeah, everytime I tried to hide the text box with the arrow the dialog advanced, but I'm glad the -/+ works just as well. Can't wait for your new game, I got an email from SS with the latest post and was quite surprised about Amber in it, sweet!!

lerolerdo

Nov 12, 2020
I'm missing 1 battery. I found 1 battery in the remote control in the garage and 2 in the game controller. Where can I get the last one?

BigTTiger

May 27, 2021
My AV wont let me use it, wont even let me put it on exceptions, just constantly blocked, cant tell you why as I cant see it
I think it's something either in the ren'py or python code that keeps triggering MS AV it does it to me quite often that's why I just disable it temporarily download the file then re-enable the av no problems but to each their own on that.

Valagost

Game Developer
Dec 29, 2018
I think it's something either in the ren'py or python code that keeps triggering MS AV it does it to me quite often that's why I just disable it temporarily download the file then re-enable the av no problems but to each their own on that.
Lockdown 2024 is a Unity game, and we've seen the same issue, but that was over a year ago.

Hans Zuchter

Nov 21, 2021
Finally got it downloaded. It's alright, but I'm not liking that there are literally zero unskippable scenes or characters. You have to do everything with everyone, no exceptions.

Valagost

Game Developer
Dec 29, 2018
Finally got it downloaded. It's alright, but I'm not liking that there are literally zero unskippable scenes or characters. You have to do everything with everyone, no exceptions.
The game isn't a VN it's more like the Point-n-click Adventure games from the 90s. However, you can use the "Tab" key if you want to skip Cutscenes.

3.20 star(s) 30 Votes