bobdillan

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2016
View attachment 1930836

Overview:
This is a point & click adventure about a guy about to enter his last year of school when another Covid pandemic hits the world. His dad died from the pandemic while traveling to China on business in 2019 (at least that is what he believes). He is stuck in his house with 7 women. Our hero will discover why he is smaller and weaker than the others his age as well as other mysteries about his and his family’s past.

Thread Updated: 2023-10-10
Release Date: 2023-10-07
Developer: 480 Games - - -
Censored: No
Version: 1.16.1
Language: English - Machine Translations in Spanish, French, Russian, Italian, & Portuguese
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes:

You might wish to move pregnancy from future tags. Since you already have it now.

Reactions: Wlms

lawlawkagurL

Nov 12, 2021
So just to clarify, based from the changelog, there's no new scenes here right?
Or does this imply a rework of some scenes?

vs2011xyz

May 18, 2021
this game is really nice, If it were included with horror zombie elements just like Lust Man Standing then it would be more ha[[y to play it.

indio68

Engaged Member
Sep 26, 2020
no new cxontent at all?? lol...what's the meaning of this than..i hoped to get soome outside mission with the neighbor and the vendor girl

Valagost

Game Developer
Dec 29, 2018
no new cxontent at all?? lol...what's the meaning of this than..i hoped to get soome outside mission with the neighbor and the vendor girl
There is 1 new mission/scene with Devon. I just updated the changelog.

1tomadeira

Engaged Member
May 25, 2017
any content with the mom? didnt play the game for a few updates
There is content with the mom and the sisters. If you're asking about new content with her since you've last played, it really depends how long it was since you did it. But yes, every main girl has content and get pregnant as well.

I just wished the dev focused on giving more corruption routes to the main girls than simply adding more characters, it really loses the theme of lockdown, it even made me not playing anymore since then, but it's personal opinion.

Valagost

Game Developer
Dec 29, 2018
Am I stupid and can't find what I need to do or is it a bug?
There were a couple of regression bugs that stopped new missions from activating. We've fixed the issues and are in the process of creating a new build and it will be uploaded later today.

3.20 star(s) 30 Votes