Jemtissa

Dec 29, 2020
im stuck with "prepare to swap pills" i found everything needed combined the soap with corn starch what do i need to do next?

Valagost

Game Developer
Dec 29, 2018
making copies what to do
1. Make Wax Key
- Cornstarch on soap with impression of key
- Lit Candle on Soap w/Cornstarch
2. Create the mold in the build app on your phone.
- Metal box
- Clay
- Wax Key
3. Create molten metal
- Combine Crucible with Flatware/Dinnerware (Fork, Knife, Spoon)
- Put the Crucible with metal on Grill in backyard
4. Combine Molten Metal & Mold

Reactions: YaYa_UnTIN2

Magithsteel012

Sep 19, 2020
I'm totally lost in the game. I try to craft combinations, nothing comes out, I can't do the lotion mission because the bathroom is busy. I try to do something to advance time in the game, but there's no way. Very unintuitive game.

ViperGts151

You don’t like me? Fine. Don’t waste my time then.
Donor
Jan 15, 2018
Is there anyway to redefine relationships once u have already started the game?
(using a save posted in the thread and want to change relationships if possible)

1tomadeira

Engaged Member
May 25, 2017
The more I read about the hacking game, the more confused I am. Anyway I finally got it after several tries.

I really want to try the mini games instead of skipping them, but most of them aren't well implemented/explained at all. Which is sad, because the game has tools to be quite a nice one.

Also, it is barely impossible to know how to do a key without coming here, that really should be fixed, way too many items to join and different interaction than the previous uses with other events. It really confuses the player.

Finally, I do recommend you to put some windows down, or even the option to close those windows at the bottom part. For example it is extremely annoying to be exploring the phone menus, and then you can't close a sub menu because the close button is way too up, and the top bar will always show up in front of the button to close the menu.

Last edited:

Woodalicca

Jun 13, 2022
Copied key isn't working on Devon's door. I've been trying over and over again, but nothing happens. I need to get the cream there and I'm kinda stuck. Any help would be appreciated please. Or perhaps it's a bug ?

Valagost

Game Developer
Dec 29, 2018
Copied key isn't working on Devon's door. I've been trying over and over again, but nothing happens. I need to get the cream there and I'm kinda stuck. Any help would be appreciated please. Or perhaps it's a bug ?
Once you have a copy of Devon's key you should be able to access her bedroom all the time. Are you trying to get into her bedroom on the 3rd floor or the office? Do you just have the wax key or the copy of the key?

3.20 star(s) 30 Votes