Toto4545

Jun 29, 2022
Same here. After moving the lawn, i did get the key from Devon, but at that point the "copy the key"-quest did not show up in the journal. That happened a lot later, after Abuela wanted cream for the second time( which didn't show up in the quest journal too).
I dont know if u finished this quest. Use the copy key on Devon's door

Okamikari

Mar 30, 2018
I dont know if u finished this quest. Use the copy key on Devon's door
Thanks for the reply.I did use the key on Devon's door, but when i opened the closet with the many portions of cream, i've been told that "she would notice, if i take it from there".

Toto4545

Jun 29, 2022
Thanks for the reply.I did use the key on Devon's door, but when i opened the closet with the many portions of cream, i've been told that "she would notice, if i take it from there".
Move the mousepointer over this, once will be lightning. The same will be lighnig over the soap

Reactions: Okamikari

Valagost

Game Developer
Dec 29, 2018
We'll take a look but you should be able to take a jar when Nanna asks you to get one later. Until then you won't be able to take a jar.

Reactions: Okamikari

JiraiyaSennin

Feb 11, 2017
The laundry is blocked both when I have to look for a towel for mom and for a bolt of soft cloth for grandma.... in front of the laundry door it only answers "(I don't need to do the laundry.)"

Valagost

Game Developer
Dec 29, 2018
The laundry is blocked both when I have to look for a towel for mom and for a bolt of soft cloth for grandma.... in front of the laundry door it only answers "(I don't need to do the laundry.)"
Think it's a bug. There's a problem if the "Swap the pills" mission is completed in an unexpected order. We're fixing it.

Valagost

Game Developer
Dec 29, 2018
Already tried it, there is nothing i could click or interact with.

The Only thing i can interact with is the leave laundry room or my mobile phone...
It's a bug that happens if you start the tasks but don't complete fixing the pipes and then try to go back. We're fixing it.

3.20 star(s) 30 Votes