Valagost

Game Developer
Dec 29, 2018
For me its confusing oO
I handle to get the new "quest".
But in "Memories" the "Mrs. Jones get a bath" memorie (I think its the new one) triggers "Makeup Sex".
It is a bug. We missed a change when copying the item from the previous one. It will be fixed in the next update.

Reactions: Cherfo

Monk3yman69

Mar 14, 2020
I can't take anything in the top cabinets because the inventory pops up and blocks it. Is there a way to disable this annoying inventory?

Edit: Guess the pills were in a different cabinet. Still, annoying inventory.
If you go into the phone under options you can disable the "Hover Inventory" off or on!!

Corundrom

Aug 7, 2017
when i get to the bit where i need to talk to harold over the computer for the first time, when the mom shows up the game just freezes when she starts to bend over and i cant seem to do anything(there was also a bit where her walking skips forward a bit if thats relevant)
(also theres a typo where harold says smat instead of smart)

King0761

Mar 19, 2019
1704193559627.png

How do I get the last 3 scenes. When Amber cam to basement I choose the option, "Play till the end of game" or something instead of plat the ending. What do I do now?

Kivvas44

Nov 24, 2021
I just don't get. Need the cream for grandma, but bathroom always occupied. Also, beat the game with Naomi, but she has no room.

Valagost

Game Developer
Dec 29, 2018
I just don't get. Need the cream for grandma, but bathroom always occupied. Also, beat the game with Naomi, but she has no room.
Naomi does have a bedroom, it's right next to the bathroom to the left. The bathroom you need to access is on the 3rd floor, Amber will be in it when this task is active and you need to figure out how to get her out.

Kivvas44

Nov 24, 2021
Thank's that worked. Now I can't read the book "The Dragon Queen", it's my only mission. Tried the chair by pool table, "I can't sit around all day reading.". Tried bed, "I don't feel like reading now.". Tried bean bags, "I've got other stuff to do." Even went to pool chairs, but can't read there. What gives?

Valagost

Game Developer
Dec 29, 2018
Thank's that worked. Now I can't read the book "The Dragon Queen", it's my only mission. Tried the chair by pool table, "I can't sit around all day reading.". Tried bed, "I don't feel like reading now.". Tried bean bags, "I've got other stuff to do." Even went to pool chairs, but can't read there. What gives?
There are 3 places to read your book.
1. Chair on the right in the living room on the 3rd floor
2. Chair in the media room near the pool table
3. Bean bag chairs in your bedroom.

I believe you need to use the chair in the living room on the 3rd floor. FYI, if you have the options set up correctly there should be a "?" in the task window. That will give you detailed help on that task.

3.20 star(s) 30 Votes