buktccbfc71

Engaged Member
Dec 30, 2020
Yes, if you can download the 7.5 gig in a single download use the full download. If you already have 1.17.7 you can download the patch. If you can only download 2gb at a time use the split option.
Thank you very much!!! Got it. :) (y) :love:

Schori123

Dec 8, 2017
I can´t start the second match of basketball (the strip game).

I can tell Jasmin "Yeah, let´s get crazy", then I see MC with a basketball in his hands.
The bars are stationary and not moving. At the beginning I can skip it, I also can do everything else (like using the phone or the help) but I can´t play. But as soon as I click/use the phone, I can´t even skip the game anymore.

Am I doing something wrong?

It´s said in here that I´m not missing much, just some pics, but still would like to know.

Xquinoox

Jun 16, 2022
Hi everyone, I can't find all the codes for the safe, I'm stuck on the one for the tripod, I don't know where it was??

Valagost

Game Developer
Dec 29, 2018
Hi everyone, I can't find all the codes for the safe, I'm stuck on the one for the tripod, I don't know where it was??
On the roof, turn left, there should be a hotspot on the floor that will let you move forward.

Valagost

Game Developer
Dec 29, 2018
I can´t start the second match of basketball (the strip game).

I can tell Jasmin "Yeah, let´s get crazy", then I see MC with a basketball in his hands.
The bars are stationary and not moving. At the beginning I can skip it, I also can do everything else (like using the phone or the help) but I can´t play. But as soon as I click/use the phone, I can´t even skip the game anymore.

Am I doing something wrong?

It´s said in here that I´m not missing much, just some pics, but still would like to know.
You can try moving away to the backyard then back to the court and try again. We'll take a look at it.

Cirdon

Nov 27, 2019
Can someone post Devon's measurements? I saved after being given the mission so I can't go back to get them.

Also, Valagost , there needs to be a way to ask.

Frankly I think it's a stupid quest because I hate it when you ask a player to actually write down/remember things to spit them back later. The MC would obviously be writing these things down, I shouldn't have to.

LegnaEsteba

Feb 26, 2021
as soon as the mother asks for me to stop playing game the screen goes black and never comes back.?? 7.5gb for what

YodasEnkel

May 7, 2018
Hello,
I can't get any further with the tresor code. I have 3/4. I'm missing this one from the tips "front porch, above the doors".
Now I can't find the location, who can give me a tip?
Thanks a lot

Valagost

Game Developer
Dec 29, 2018
Hello,
I can't get any further with the tresor code. I have 3/4. I'm missing this one from the tips "front porch, above the doors".
Now I can't find the location, who can give me a tip?
Thanks a lot
Go to the front porch, there will be a hotspot near the middle top of the screen just below where the inventory bar pops up.

3.20 star(s) 30 Votes