sakuyas_mmaster

Feb 12, 2018
We're looking at it.
Have you found a clue why that bug is happening? I still can't get past that black screen after patching to version 1.19.2.

edit: ok, I decided to check if the full download works. And alas, it does. The patches, specifically v1.18 might have been broken in some way.

Last edited:

Valagost

Game Developer
Dec 29, 2018
Have you found a clue why that bug is happening? I still can't get past that black screen after patching to version 1.19.2.

edit: ok, I decided to check if the full download works. And alas, it does. The patches, specifically v1.18 might have been broken in some way.
Sorry for the issues, we're glad you got past it. We couldn't reproduce it after several testing iterations.

Reactions: sakuyas_mmaster

Assault Trombone

Mar 23, 2020
I should auto complete once you build 7 cribs. We just verified, either building all 7 or pressing the skip button advances to the cutscene.
I built 7 cribs and nothing happend. it keeps adding more crib parts to my inventory when i reenter the room. Any suggestions?

Jan 5, 2023
Lockdown2024-1.18
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​
Could you please update to latest thanks :)

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
Could you please update to latest thanks :)
If you're ever unsure if we have a torrent of a game up, you can manually check on .
In this case, torrent was made yesterday, we just didn't post about it here.
Either way, here you go:
Lockdown2024-1.19.2
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

Valagost

Game Developer
Dec 29, 2018
did you remember to click on the completed crib under the screwdriver to take it?
The bug is around starting the builds and then leaving the build screen before completing the 7. We've updated the code in DEV and we're testing the fix now.

Neroxstn

Mar 28, 2022
We haven't had that issue in a long time. Are you loading a saved game or starting new?
No, i start a new game, i just choose my character's name, then, i choose the women name but in the prologe, in the message box still the Tommy's name, the women yes, they have the name i've chose, but the MC still being Tommy.
And while i'm playing the women keeps calling the MC Tommy, and still Tommy in the Message box

3.20 star(s) 30 Votes