Valagost

Game Developer
Dec 29, 2018
No, i just choose my character's name, then, i choose the women name but in the prologe, in the message box still the Tommy's name, the women yes, they have the name i've chose, but the MC still being Tommy
OK, thanks.

Karaido

Apr 17, 2022
Sorry if it has been answered already, but can you miss content by doing tasks in the wrong order like going to bed early or something like that or are there any consequences for choosing the wrong option, like grabbing Emmas tits for example. Just started it and like it so far but I dont wanna miss anything.

Valagost

Game Developer
Dec 29, 2018
Sorry if it has been answered already, but can you miss content by doing tasks in the wrong order like going to bed early or something like that or are there any consequences for choosing the wrong option, like grabbing Emmas tits for example. Just started it and like it so far but I dont wanna miss anything.
No, only small changes that are immediate. If you choose to grab her you see that. If you skip the basketball during the second game with Jasmin you'll miss 4-5 images of her removing clothing.

Reactions: Karaido

Valagost

Game Developer
Dec 29, 2018
Do you know how can i fix it?
Check that the She Calls you field is set correctly on each of the characters. The game should default that to what you choose for a name. We're looking into it to see if there is a bug.

Neroxstn

Mar 28, 2022
Check that the She Calls you field is set correctly on each of the characters. The game should default that to what you choose for a name. We're looking into it to see if there is a bug.
The girls have the name, yes, but the MC keep calls Tommy.
i've start a New game but still have the same error.

Neroxstn

Mar 28, 2022
Only in the English settings does it allow you to change the names, if I change to another language the names are not changed

Valagost

Game Developer
Dec 29, 2018
Is there a full Walkthrough yet?
The in-game extended help should give you details about solving each task. If you have trouble with any of the mini-games there is a skip function for all of them.

bennimarru

Feb 24, 2021
Dang I feel sorry for the game characters. We aren't even out of the first pandemic and they're already getting another one!

chillineef

May 8, 2018
so was wondering if anyone could help me. Having an issue when loading the game when I get to the screen about being 18+ neither of the buttons works, still able to move the mouse and the music is playing so don't think it crashing or freezing but unable to get past it to the main menu.

Valagost

Game Developer
Dec 29, 2018
so was wondering if anyone could help me. Having an issue when loading the game when I get to the screen about being 18+ neither of the buttons works, still able to move the mouse and the music is playing so don't think it crashing or freezing but unable to get past it to the main menu.
Check if there is a controller connected.

3.20 star(s) 30 Votes