Wlms

Apr 17, 2021
Well, wanted to test that update.... And I'm stuck here
1705656151964.png

Can't click on any of the buttons.

Nevermind. Had my joysticks plugged in preventing me from using the mouse, apparently.

Arzil

Nov 5, 2019
I think it's the graphics card, it happened to me when I moved from a room to the living room I only had the lettering but the screen was black.
When I replaced it, I had no more problems.
After the update I keep getting a black screen.

Jun 24, 2017
I get a black screen whenever I try to bring the pen testing kit to Emma.
So it turns out that this happens when you use the pen testing kit on Emma's door. If you just click on her door normally the next cutscene plays. Given the inconsistent behavior with whether you have to use an item on a character's door to get the scene to trigger, I'd fix this.

Valagost

Game Developer
Dec 29, 2018
I'm getting a black screen when trying to access Devon's bedroom for the shower..
We're working to fix this. Since we moved to breaking out the build there may have been missing some scene files. We tested the latest 1.19.2 + 1.19.3 patch and all scenes loaded without error. One exception is a bug caught later when using the "Penetration Testing Kit" on Emma's door (don't do that). You may need to download the full 1.19.2 version. Also, be aware this build is only supported on Windows OS at the moment. Sorry for any inconvenience.

Valagost

Game Developer
Dec 29, 2018
So it turns out that this happens when you use the pen testing kit on Emma's door. If you just click on her door normally the next cutscene plays. Given the inconsistent behavior with whether you have to use an item on a character's door to get the scene to trigger, I'd fix this.
Good catch. We hadn't run into that before. We had decided to make it easier by not forcing the use of the inventory item (only having to be carrying the item). But then we missed a code change later. We've fixed the bug and it'll be in the next build.

Brok TheDog

Donor
Jun 2, 2018
For the quest for the harvest of giving, the French translation does not give the size of Isabelle's breasts, the sentence just ends with a 2.

NekoRush

Aug 25, 2017
Does Amber try to get even with you about lying about her phone or is that just a way to get a nipple flash?

3.20 star(s) 30 Votes