destav1234

Mar 1, 2020
How do i access Devon's bedroom to get the dildos? i have devons key copied but when i use key on door nothing happens?

Big2019

Mar 13, 2019
do any one have gofile link or mediafire link of Lockdown 2024 [v1.19.3] cause many link is block in my area and one give very slow speed other PIXELDRAIN give only 5 gb to download.

Valagost

Game Developer
Dec 29, 2018
how i can hack the laptop
Use the latptop on your desk in the basement. If you are asking how to beat the hacking puzzle the code is a random set of characters. On each guess the system will tell you how many you got correct (yellow) & how many are in the correct position (green). Use logic and guesses to figure out the code.

Bloodguard

Engaged Member
Feb 20, 2021
So, is it safe to say, wait for bugfixes before playing this game? Half the posts seem to be about various bugs.
Other than the dated renders I quite like the concept. Does it have music and sound? :unsure:

StephanieD

Jan 16, 2023
It says get vitamins above the stove, there were no vitamins in cabinets above the stove
but there were pills in cupboards away from the stove, are these vitamins? who knows.......
But unable to swallow them, tried the fridge but you can't drink anything in it to take the pills,
found a glass then and reopened fridge and got bottle water, still cannot swallow the pills.

I could understand IF there was a PDF guide or some kind of cheat sheet allowing
a player to look at if he/she really needed to [which apparently there is not], but just
stumbling around and clicking and nothing working and people having to ask how do you use
the so and so repeatedly so the dev can comment and tell them what to do. I don't have the
patience for that. So I'll bow out of this game respectfully and say unless you're really good at
figuring out puzzles this may not be the game for you.

shadosgt

Dec 8, 2018
Valagost i enjoyed it and am looking forward to the sequel I see ya'll are working on the Housesitter now when is the projected timeline for Pearl of the Orient??

zeranta

Apr 23, 2023
Could have been so great if the game were focus on sex scenes development as in the start. But instead we're doing errand simulators.
Even though the mechanic is old but the game were not so bad, just ... that. I would say the scenary is hot but the sex was quite bland. And you're hopeless and clueless to proceed when you decided not to turn on help option ....

Hikaru Eta

Oct 6, 2020
Buenas, tengo un problema cuando intento entrar en el cuarto de la abuela me sale una pantalla negra y no me carga nada más. No me echa del juego pero tampoco carga la habitación.
Gracias por escuchar.

3.20 star(s) 30 Votes